Could Prime create the Matrix with the AllSpark fragment?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tycho, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Tycho

Tycho Well-Known Member

Michael Bay's films seem to be drafting their own continuity - Quintessans didn't create the Transformers, and Cybertron, as far as we know, wasn't a giant being known as Primus, etc.

So who knows if there was an Alpha Trion or someone in this continuity.

Traditionally, the wisdom of the Cybertronians was handed down through the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

What if in Bay's continuity, Prime puts the AllSpark fragment he took from Megatron's wound into a containment device (the Matrix) and he is the first - The Prime?

That could make Prime the target of the Decepticons in the sequel, as well.

What do you guys think?

2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wonder if the allspark could regenerate itself. Either that or would it form the matrix, or become known as another item, like the key to vector sigma.

3. 9.8m/s^2

9.8m/s^2 What's in a name?

Actually, we don't know where the Allspark came from. The Transformers obviously don't understand its technology, since they hold it in such godlike regard. Whoever created the Allspark created the Transformers...and the new continuity still has room for Quints, Primus, and even Unicron...though that might be cheesy...

4. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    that is such a fantastic idea! nice thinking, i like it! so there's still a bit of te allsparks power, stored in prime's chest in the matrix, ready to light their darkest hour in the third film..

5. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

I wouldn't rule that possibility out just yet.. The planet looked "alive" in the movie, meaning you saw the landscape move around. Who knows? As for the Quintsessons.. Perhaps later in other movies.