Could Nemesis Prime Be In Sequel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Could Nemesis Prime be in any possible sequels? I feel they left a huge back door open for him.

Optimus gets the Matrix from Primus who states his spark has become corrupted by the Dark Energon and gives Optimus part of his uncorrupted spark. Could Nemesis get a Dark Matrix from Primus's corrupt spark? I think it's feasible and could provide a real back story for a Nemesis Prime that's not a clone of Optimus.

Maybe have him had been a Prime already, one of the ones who had FALLEN to greed and maybe went into hiding/was banished. Would make for a heck of a chapter, being this Fallen Prime who is leading his troop into the core of Cybertron and showing us all the Chaos that has befallen the core. Things like non-sentient transformers whose sparks have become infected and turned them into monstrous beings similar to robotic zombies. The "metal dead" so to speak, hell toss in an infected omega sentinel and you'd have one hell of a boss fight.

Afterward he could raise an army of his own by using the remains of all the slain cybertronians left on the planet.

2. StarScreamin88

StarScreamin88 Member

THis would be an awsome DLC for the game!! to show wut happens just before the last autobots leave the planet they would have to fend off Nemisis Prime...

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Sounds good to me, bring it on.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    That's a great idea, actually! Mixing the Fallen and Nemesis is especially creative, and could really work if done right. I'd be down for it. :thumb 

5. Nemesis*Prime

Nemesis*Prime Decepticon Renegade

News Credits:
    Oh god, that would be too awesome for words if that were to happen.

6. Nemesis Prime I

Nemesis Prime I Nemesis Prime Transforms!

Would be Awesome!!!!