Could Megatron still come back?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FanimusMaximus, Jan 1, 2012.

1. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Ok, so Megatron came back to life in ROTF via Allspark Fragment.
    Now if the Allspark Fragment is anything like the one from Animated, the shard should still keep him running even after what happend to him in DOTM? Which also could be why he survived his mortal wounds from ROTF. Though there could be the possibility that Optimus yanked it out of his body, but unless they put that in the story the possibily of him staying alive could still remain open.

Or am I wrong?

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well if the shards acted the same as in Animated, then Jetfire should still be alive even after he ripped out his spark. Personally, I'm not feeling it. I could imagine that the full powered cube could bring a Transformer back to life fully repaired, like it repaired Frenzy, but I doubt a single fragment would have that ability. Wouldn't have the same amount of power in it.

Plus, IMO, I'd rather they just leave Megatron dead and bring in some new Decepticons should they make a new movie.

3. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

I seem to re-call that in DOTM, Megatron was slowly dying anyway. And even if he wasn't he was mentally broken, he was only shadow of his former self, neither belonging to the darkness or the light.
    IF what I'm saying makes sense then you'ld have figured out my answer to the question.

4. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:

Well Jetfire wasn't dead when he was reactivated, just in Stasis Lock. Besides, he probably yanked that out of his chest along with his Spark. Also Frenzy just used the Allspark ENERGY to rebuild his body, not a Fragment.

5. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    While I'm sure they could use the magic item of the week to bring him back, what would be the point? Megatron from the first series is dead, if not in body then in spirit. If they want to use the name Megatron again, why not just do it similar to Beast Wars? "I think I'll take the name Megatron" type of thing. Bring in David Kaye to drive home the fact it ISN'T movie series 1 Megatron, it could work.

But if anyone is going to be immortal/revive frequently, I want it to be Starscream. It's a perfect opportunity to build character with him. Have him show up mentally unstable due to his head being destroyed, and him going batshit crazy, and go from there. Have him do some crazy "I AM IMMORTAL HAHAHAHA!" schemes where he dies repeatedly. Would be a fun subplot for him.

6. topspin408

topspin408 Dino's Role Model

I guess it's possible..... But I don't think it will happen, I personally don't even remember if any cons survived or not......

7. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

Could he? Of course.

Should he? Probably not.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Anything is possible in a work of fiction like this. Any stupid idea.

9. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Like I've been saying, they might go the Animated way and have a Prof. Sumdac-like character rebuild his arse.

10. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Please no...

I love the guy, but please Megatron...just stay down...

11. AMG

AMG Old School

Sure they could bring him back, but I don't see the point. Prime would just kill him again with no effort.

12. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

IMO unicron should revive him and he should turn in to galvatron, if there would be another movie. Although I just can't see how it would look as a live action movie.

13. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Please no Galvatron as a reborn Megatron. I don't mind Galvatron as his own unique individual, I don't mind Unicron reanimating Decepticon corpses, as long as there's a legitimate reason (Maybe he finds some floating in space lacking energon?), but no more revive a dead Megatron into Galvatron.

14. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    nope.avi

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    I take that as an insult.

16. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    how about spark harvester they pull his spark from his chest and place it in a new body

Beast mechines moment

17. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i want see starsceam killed by galvatron

18. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    go see g1 starscream is already dead

19. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

There is no more all spark fragments. There were two and one was used for Megatron in ROTF and the other to recharge Jetfire. The only way is to steal the matrix from Optimus and that might work, but with Sentinel he was just low on energon, not split in pieces.

20. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'd like to see a scene where the Allspark shard in his body reignites his spark with a mighty flash, tendrils proceed to shoot out of his neck hole and latch onto his head, pulling the head back onto his shoulders. The eyes light up, he stands up, pulls the axe from his head with a hefty yank and looks at the camera... "Where am I?"

Megatron has lost all of his memories, and he has no clue where he is. He wanders the Earth searching for a sign, and is worshiped by the surviving Decepticons for resurrecting himself. He has no idea what it's all about but decides to revel in this glory. Decepticons from all over the universe, told of Megatron's death, arrive on Earth, only to find him alive. A great schism occurs, where the Decepticons who came with Overlord, Straxus, Jhiaxus, and such, fight against Megatron's warriors.

Transformers: The Schism.