Could Megatron Be A Turn-Coat (Sort Of)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Goldlock, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

I would actually like it if megatron kills starscream. I can see it now starscream chasing BB while he tries too save Sam and the other dude then BLAM!! Megatron blasts him and starts running/ driving alongside BB. (Doesn't mean megs likes bb though).

2. protonpackin

protonpackin Well-Known Member

i think that with how shockwave has been getting described...power hungry, trigger happy, loves death and destruction, that maybe he gets too much of a taste for it in DOTM and gets into a rage sorta mode and kicks megs to the curb so he can do things his own way......and like megs has said "there is no command but mine" and without actually teaming up with the autobots he sets out on his own revenge mission on shockwave

3. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    Here is what i think could happen

Megatron is hiding somewhere(some of you may know) injured, slowly losing his mind.

A Decepticon ship arrives over him thinking its starscream with reinforcements to finish the fight of.

Its shockwave. Megatron is suprised to see him on earth after he told him to stay his ass on cybertron . (possible flashback)

Ship takes of with starscream and shockwave rescueing megatron, and during their flight shockwave approaches megatron and knocks the shit out of him making him unconscious and gets thrown of the ship .

Megatron now knows of shockwaves intention - to become the leader. To Destroy humankind to do something megatron failed to do. We see megatrons face really angry. like when starscream told him "somebody had to take command"(ROTF Nemesis) So now megatron loses it and his goal is to do one thing - Kill anyone thats betrayed him and Kill Optimus FOR GOOD.

Megatron makes his way to the battle, finds starscream chasing sam and lennox

Megatron vs Starscream begins

4. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

For that to happen, megatron has to be insanely upgraded to a point where he is stronger than the fallen, who rebuilt him did he do it himself did shockwave help him.

I really think from a decepticons point of view, pissing off megatron when they have optimus prime the autobots and the humans to deal with could be a grave mistake, having megatron has another enemy for shockwave and co, would nail the decepticons coffin has a dumb enemy, has many said in 1 and 2 the decepticons were not bright. They need every decepticon possible to destroy earth, and pissing off the leader of the decepticons could backfire.

A bright villian does not piss off one of their most powerful leaders, they use their quality's to the max. I feel a combo of prime and megatron would see the decepticon's threat seem very weak, it would make the autobots become unstoppable. It is one thing for shockwave to kill prime, to try and kill prime and megatron would be almost impossible

5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    could be

I'd put more money on megs being MIA belived dead then when he returns in his mad max mode its a shock to the autobots

6. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    to me thats a pretty sound theory.Im really interested in seeing what his role is.his minimal exposure in the "big"trailer has really got me thinking.....

7. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    From Shockwaves bio: "one of the few Decepticons who can truly be called Megatron's rival.....avenge himself of his captors, his rivals and his enemies alike"

Just saying. ;) 

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doupt it. But we will have to wait until the movie comes out.

9. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    It would also explain why Megatron finally took an Earth mode. I'd dig it. I always like it when Prime and Megatron fight side by side.

10. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

But this will make the decepticons threat very weak, when shockwave's only decepticon that is the size of megatron and prime, will be soundwave.

11. longhorn35

longhorn35 40 Something Fan

I am thinking that shockwave is not coming from cybertron. I think he's already here.

12. Dave_6

Dave_6 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I believe he is already here too.