Could either of these PCs play WFC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Ribieconvoy, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Well, I've been wanting to get WFC for a while, and now that the price has come down to around 20 to 30 bucks in some places, I'd like to bite. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if either of my laptops can handle it. I've seen the requirements for the game, so don't think I haven't done the easy thing and googled my answer up. My problem lies in the fact that some of my hardware isn't even listed in the requirements, ie I have an Intel Graphics media Accelerator and requirements only list Nvidia and ATI cards. So, without further ado, here are my systems (don't laugh, haha):

Windows 7 Home Premium
    Compaq Presario CQ60
    Intel Celeron CPU 900@ 2.20 GHz 2.19 Ghz
    2.00 GB RAM
    Intel GMA 4500M Graphics Card (also known as Intel GMA X4500)
    198GB of hard drive space

Windows Vista Home Premium
    Compaq Presario CQ50
    AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-60 1.90 GHz
    2.00 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G Graphics Card
    29.8GB of hard drive space

Both have DirectX 9 compatible sound cards. Any and all help is appreciated. :) 

2. atomicmuffin

atomicmuffin Escalationer

Its going to lag in places on both of them... but the best one in my opinion would be the windows 7 machine.

EDIT: I dont think it supports integrated cards period... But i know of a few people who have gotten it to work on there laptop. Ill ask and see... but the guy below me is right, use the systemrequirementslab to see if you can run the game on the laptop.

3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think the game supports the Intel chipset. Also, you can have the systems scanned to see if they'll meet the requirements. Google Can You Run It and follow the directions on the site. If you use IE, allow the activex to run. If you use Firefox, allow the java applet to run. In both cases, neither one is a security hazard.

I use it all the time.

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Thank you both very much! I knew it would lag in a few places, I just wanted it to run, period. I'll google up "Can you run it?" then.Thanks. :)