Customs: could cybertron vector prime work as Braves j-der?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 13, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

with a bit of scratch work to vector prime through the arms shoulder armor head chest and lower legs
    YouTube - J-Der

would it be possible to ktibash him into being a transformers version soldato j's j-der body?

i actually think vector primes original transformation could be made to work for the figure asa transformers version of the j-der form

YouTube - Vector Prime-Transform Transformers Cybertron

2. ArmorhideMB2

ArmorhideMB2 Well-Known Member

Dude, that is a coll idea. i would love to see how it comes out.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Well, I'm not familiar with the Brave 'bot, and it's not really easy to see how it transforms from that vid, but it certainly looks like it could work. :) 

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

for that matter energon bulkhead would make for a damn sweet looking gunglue

or is it gundober whose the helicoptor member of of the volfogg trio?

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

heres another idea for team volfogg

energon barricade bashed up asa autobot volfogg
    energon blackoutfor a helicoptor limb gunglue

and a secod energon blackot bashed up into a battlecycle using parts from that black rid lasercycle guy yto make the helicoptor limb a battle cycle limb for gundober

with the 3 still being able to combiner to become big volfogg

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Interesting idea, and we've already seen that the Energon chopper and Road Pig etc. can be blended into a decent combiner bike if done right.
    How would you make Big Volfogg work with only three components, though - whether you had Glue and Dober as arms or legs, either way the proportions would be wacky as hell.

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in single robot modevolfogg would have his lower legs retracted all the way uplike they are when the y form the missile turent rotary cannon on the bake of his vehicle mode

in big volfogg mode thoughthe legs would extend all the way to their full length so that he gains some extra bit of height in big volfogg mode

as for giving him better pbody proportions through the legs i am open to ideas on thematter

perhaps he could simply combine with a extra gunglue and godober as the legs for the combiner form

9. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

heres another one for you

Double Bruticus - step-by-step intructions (pic heavy) - Transformersbay Forums

now imagine that beng reworked in such a way that the front barricade woudl be guigar

the back barricade would be volfogg

two of the gunglue helicoptors would combine with the shoulder cannons to make a even bigger set of shoulder cannons

and the two gundober battle cycles limbs would be mounted to the sides of the combiner corebodyas extra weaponry

but with the shoulder attached tank limbs being swapped out for a set of energon stealth jet limbs as stealth gao and liner gao version 2.0

with a set of crane truck energon limbs as hyoryu and enryu combining with the stealth jets to serve as the arms for the combiner form

i am still not certain how it would be possible to build goldymarg and mike sounders the 13 into the combiner form

but basicly this would be a autobot braves gaogaigar combiner team that would have every sing 3ggg brave robo character combine together to become a braves autobot combiner team

shit i cant even begin to imagine this level of hot blooded awesome sauce right now

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

right now i think a energon backhow limb could work for goldymarge and the hammer mode
    istill do not knopw what mike sounders would turn into asa braves autobot or how he would combine with therest to form a braves autobot gaogaigar combiner form