could cybertron mudflap make for a good enryu and horyu?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 11, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to cybertron mudflap isit just me or does he happen to have a bit in common with ice dragon enryus character color scheme wise?
    YouTube - HyoRyu & EnRyu

YouTube - ChoRyuJin

for thatt matter would cyberytron mudflap be a suitable base figure to bash up into the ice dragon and the fire dragon brothers?

i dont know if it would be posible to give them a good combiner form but i actually think themudflap mold would look good as enryu and horyu figure wise

it might even be possbile to mod the backpack so that it can be used asa arm moutned battle shield even

2. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...RIGHT. :cool: 

3. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

cybertron mudflap's vehicle mode is basically a spread eagle robot with one arm and one leg clicked together to form front/back of the vehicle. choryujin bros form vehicle mode with arm to arm and leg to leg, even in combined mode, each robot halve still have the arm/arm, leg/leg formation, it might be difficult to get cybertron mudflap to do the same because of the difference in arm and leg articulations, even if you combine two mudflaps in half formed vehicle mode with head facing each other you'll end up with a robot with very fat torso and awkward arms. cybertron mudflap is also not symmetrical so you'll end up with one crane arm on the legs and one on the arms unless you flip one over facing the other direction. one way they could work is half vehicle mode with truck bottom facing each other with one bot flipped, and you'll need some kinda clip to hold custom head/torso together. so in short unless you really want to do the kitbashing and not just want the characters enryu and hyoryu, it's alot easier just to buy them off ebay or get the happywell knockoffs and repaint them.