could classics legends bumblee's head fit on rotf/classics swindle's body?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 22, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i got a question toy wise

would it be possible to salvage classics legends bumblebees head or g1 encore bumblebees head and build it onto classics/rotf helicopter limb swindles body?

the reason i ask that question is because i am considering recycling helicoptor limb swindle into being a kind of transforming post action master style g1 bumblebee in which storyverse wise bumbleebees actionmaster body has evolved to the point that it has actually incorporated into itself the helibackpack causing his alt mode to be rescaned to that of a helicoptor instead of a bug vw car

Image:Universe2008 Legends G1Bumblebee.jpg - Transformers Wiki

Image:G1toy encore bumblebee.jpg - Transformers Wiki

either of these guys head

on this guys body

Image:Universe-ROTF-toy Swindle.jpg - Transformers Wiki

to make him a transforming version of this guy

Image:G1toy action master bumblebee.jpg - Transformers Wiki

i figure if i section out the figures back so that the main rotary assembly is instead mounted into place on the cockpit section asa single piece the back of the robot mode can serve as the front of the new robot mode with the arms being swapped with eachother

a simple ehad swap for the robot head and some black added to the figures color scheme and maybe a set of tri barrol head guns salvaged from a tank limb figure with them mounted to the cockpits folding L sections should go a long way at recycling classics/rotf swindle into being a post actionmaster style g1 bumblebee figure instead

what do you think?

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Cool action master homage then. The legends bumblebee is getting a goldbug like re-release in reveal the shield.

The problem is the heads on the legends are'nt seperate pieces. you would need to do a major amount of cutting.

Action master bee has a large head anyway + swindle chopper has a wide enough body that this may not look to out of place: Maybe you could try popping off war for cybertron bumblebees head.

Try not to overcomplicate the deco though. Avoid putting battle damage with messy brushstrokes, and keep the colors to the wide and smooth look of the action master. It will be a winner.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the swindlecoptor body wil lstill transform to vehicle mode but it will have a bumblebee head built onto it with a g1 style bumblebee colorscheme