could classics jetfire have helped MP Starscream?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Golden Age, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

I just bought Classics Jetfire and I am really impressed by the transformation process employed by this toy. In my opinion this is a better toy than Classics Starscream. Do you Think Has/Tak could have applied this transformation technique onto the seeker jets as well (classics or MP)?

2. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

I don't think so.

While Jetfire is quite nice, I don't think his transformation suits Starscream or the other seekers. MP Starscream's shortcomings had more to do with his size, and his fragile parts than anything else. I'll admit that the Kawamori edit turned off alot of people, however that really didn't have alot to do with the transformation either.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I dunno. Really about the only things even slightly unusual about Jetfire's transformation is the back folding up and the jet nose splitting to fill out the chest. I don't see those translating all that directly to a Starscream toy (at least one that is supposed to look G1-ish like Classics or MP.

I might be more supportive if Jetfire had a place to hide his arms.