Could anybody help me out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by X-Fan, Sep 27, 2009.

1. X-Fan

X-Fan New Member

Hey, I'm X-Fan, long time looker, first time poster. If you know me, it's from the Hasbro Heroes Forum on Hasbro Heroes Forum - Home and one of the topics there is Robot Heroes. So at the forum, we have a database that shows every Hasbro Hero released and to be released, and we're looking to upgrade it to make it bigger and better. We need two things, pics and bios. So the point I'm getting at is, if you can take pics of your Robot Heroes let me know or if you know a lot about Transformers characters please drop me a PM and I'll get you on something right away. You don't have to collect Robot Heroes to help me with the bios, you just need to know about Transformers. All help with this will be appreciated and you'll be credited for your work.

2. autobotmaximus

autobotmaximus toasty goodness

3. X-Fan

X-Fan New Member

Thanks, I never knew about that page, that will definately come in handy. But I still need good bios for the characters, and non-promo pics would help.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    As far as I know, there are no official bios for the Robot Heroes. Well, except for the battle packs. But if you click on a character's entry, there'll be a link to the the master character entry, usually the mainline toy. Their bios pretty much apply to the Robot Heroes as well if you want placeholders.

5. X-Fan

X-Fan New Member

What I am looking for is abbreviated bios, like a paragraph in length, not necessary each characters entire history.

6. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Best bet imo, is the original toy tech specs for the bios, and then just edit the extra stuff you don't need.
    that seems easy enough.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yes, that'll be the tech spec bios. First paragraph on the majority of the resources pages. The longer ones further down, under TV / Comic information, are summaries myself and the rest of the team have written of the character's appearances in other media.

8. shmax

shmax Well-Known Member

Not sure exactly what you're doing, but you might find this to be a handy reference:

Shmax - Results