costco cybertron two pack.

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Armorhide, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

After a while of fiddling around with these guys I can finally review these guys.

[​IMG]

Crumple zone:

the vehicle mode is a cybertronion three wheeled car. the main colors consist of green, white and transparent blue. the key gimmick makes the thrusters pop forward.

[​IMG]

transformation to robot mode is easy and not that complex

robot mode:

[​IMG]

The robot mode is big and bulky like in the show. very positionable in the arms and legs. His jaw can move up and down by pushing the jaw up or down.
    the gimmick still works in this mode.

[​IMG]

Galaxy force Optimist Prime:

vehicle mode is big and very straight. The colors are red black with yellow bits . the jet mode looks funny and bad at the same time.

robot mode is blocky. colors are still the same and optimist has the matrix of leadership.
    [​IMG]

super mode is GIGANTIC and has lots of guns on him. The arms are hindered by the wings on the back pack. the key gimmicks are:
    right arm:two missiles pop up and can be fired.
    left arm: makes sounds, the red parts separate and the the LED's light up as well.

[​IMG]

The way I rate is 10 for vehicle, robot and transformation plus 5 for gimmicks and quality.

Crumple zone gets 25+3/30
    galaxy prime gets 23+4/30

Thank you for reading and before I forget the thrusters on crumple zone's back don't line up properly so if any one can help please place a comment below.

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    What do you mean they don't line up properly ??

3. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    All these are are reissues, they don;t even classify as exclusives or even repaints for that matter. :p 

I love and still own my Galaxy force Convoy and Wingsaber(they always stay in their combined mode), I trashed Crumplezone back when I first bought him. :D 

4. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

when crumple zone is car mode I notice that one thruster is raised a little higher than the other. I don't have pictures at the moment to show that

5. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I REALLY wish I could get this 2 pack. Too bad there isn't a Costco near me.