Cosmic Rust

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShortCircuit, Mar 29, 2007.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

What if they start the movie in g1 form in the beginning, then its like a continuation of cosmic rust, then they need to get new bodies like the designs we see currently from the movie? Would that explanation of new designs be cool to you guys lol? If I directed it thats what Id do to make fans happy. lol. G1 designed prime cgi would look sooo awesummmm.

2. Barricade

Barricade Frenzy is in my pants.

Mr. Bay says: Don't be a blockhead!

Get it? Blockhead? Blocky? ...Sorry. :( 

That would have been cool if the protoforms looked all blocky like G1, then they updated. But at this point it probably would have just pissed the fans off even more to see the "real" designs as a cameo.

3. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

what if they used legos for arms? wouldnt that be cool like g1?? megs could like attach a big blocky lego canon on his arm or somethin

4. Barricade

Barricade Frenzy is in my pants.

I see you have injected yourself with a huge dose of sarcasm. :( 

5. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

No, but the big thing for me is, I dont want a new "story." I want them to at least shed some light on the past a wee bit, and then carefully inject a dose of new school in the movie after they have gone over what has happened to thier world before they came to earth that would be cool. Or maybe this is just a reiteration of what the cartoon was about, siebertron is dying, they need new energon, blah blah blah....life goes on....gimme the blockbuster sequel. Im game.

6. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You would have to change both continuities alot. But, if some uberfan wants to go crazy, they could possibly write something.