Corrections and Comments from Eric from the AUS promo event.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by griffin-of-oz, Nov 15, 2008.

1. griffin-of-oz

griffin-of-oz Ozformers site-owner

News Credits:
    Mods, sorry if this should be tacked onto the existing topic but I felt that some of the info is new, and I also wanted to make sure people who read the original topic noted the corrections.

The people at Hasbro AUS passed on from (lead TFs designer) Eric Siebenaler, some corrections to the report on the recent Promo Event in Australia - Animated Promo weekend with Designer Eric Siebenaler

****Please be aware that there are Movie Spoilers here****
    This is from here - Corrections and comments from Eric - promo event. (Spoilers)

That tfwiki link has indeed been updated, and it is a HUGE list of stuff he's done.

He also added this clarification to a discussion about the design relationship between Hasbro and Takara, which I think should be shared, as it is enlightening.
    This is from the same topic link above the other quoted passage.

Okay, so that may be known to some already, but most will find that very interesting.

But please relocate this if it doesn't deserve its own topic.

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Yeah, that second response from Eric is very valuable information. Somebody should send it to anime fanboys conspiracy theorists on ToyBoxDX, who maintain that Hasbro doesn't have anything to do with Transformers, and that any information to the contrary was the "Hasbro PR Machine" at work. They even refused to believe Joe Kyde, a Hasbro designer.

3. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    If they don't believe Joe. Then why would they believe Eric?

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Optimism on my part that an increasing pile of evidence to the contrary would convince them otherwise, but you're right: Morons cannot be convinced to change their minds

5. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, that wiki post on Eric is VERY insightful; I wasn't aware of how many things he's worked on in recent years. As it turns out, he's responsible for some of my favorite TFs in the last eight years... Energon combiners, Energon Divebomb, the Cybertron Defense Team, Cybertron Prime, Classics Mirage, Movie Ratchet, Blackout, BB, Leader Prime... whew!

Eric does indeed :rock 

6. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Computer problems for the lose :(