Correct Universe Skydive transformation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MegaMoonMan, Oct 20, 2007.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Anybody have any pics of the correct beast mode transformation for the Universe Skydive mold?

The one on the package and in the instructions CAN'T be right - can it?

This is what I think would be right:

[​IMG]

but this is the way he is pictured on box and in the instructions:

[​IMG]

He looks like a misproportioned dodo on the box.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Yours looks accurate, except that I usually would have mine with the wings outstretched, not pressed against the body and pointing downward. I used to have BM Skydive and tinkered with the look of his alt mode a lot. You can also pose the back legs in such a way that he mimics the standard "flying pterosaur" look but keeps the parts attached to his lower legs close to the body. Would work nicely if you had a clear stand or some means of hanging him up with string or something.

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I just put his wings like that for photo and standing purposes. Are there any official pics of him TFed right?

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Gah, that's hideous. And definitely not accurate, although if I still had him I'd be tempted to try out that version, because it might be the only way to keep him displayed with neck extended and mouth open (probably why that was done).

The only other official pics would be BM Skydive packaging, dunno where to easily check for that. However, I think if anybody would have known how to do it...

http://www.bwtf.com/bm/toys/reviews/skydive/
    http://www.bwtf.com/universe/skydive/