copter bot!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Nov 5, 2011.

1. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    in the roundtable interveiw video someone mentions "you can transform to jet mode orhelicopter mode..."
    who do you think the chopper is?

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Probably Vortex.

3. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Combaticons are in. So, I'm guessing Vortex. (That is the name of the helicopter from the Combaticons, right?)

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Vortex.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    We know it's Vortex, we have pictures of him.

6. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    the copter bot is Vortex and you will be able to play him and or create you own flyer(copter) TF (as either A-bot or D-con) in mutiplayer. It has not been confirmed yet but vortex's A-bot counterpart (MAY) be Springer in either the campaign mode or as later DLC content for mutiplayer.

Every type of TF will have counterpart in mutiplayer either right away or later as DLC.

Examples are but not limited to...

1. you will have your scout classes like Bumblebee and Jazz and their counterpart will be characters like Barricade or Combaticon (swindle).

2. you will have Arielbots and Seekers
    3. You will have other flyers like Vortex (maybe Blackout as DLC) and maybe Springer as DLC)

4. You will have brawlers like Combaticon (Brawl) the tank and his counterpart in Autobot Warpath as his tank mode.

5. Then you have others like the Dinobots... what would be a good counterpart for them in mutiplayer? Who else... the Insecticons would be my guess lol.

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    The Dinobots aren't going to be in multiplayer. Matt Tieger's confirmed it himself on the recent GI podcast.

:/

8. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

I hear that 'copters will pretty much control the same way as Jets, with a nifty gimmick of having their rotors fold away when using the thruster - but I'm wondering, how will they barrel roll?

9. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Vortex and Springer in multiplayer sounds nice. I will make sure I buy every single DLC for this game and unlock every single thing including trophies like I did with WFC cuz it looks like this game is going to be awesome and my new favorite.

It would be cool if Swoop was available in multiplayer. But I guess the Dinobots are too awesome to be in multiplayer, so they will keep them as exclusive campaign characters.

And to answer the above poster's question, I don't think helicopters barrel roll. They will probably add something else for the barrel roll button like an extra turret or missiles.