Cool little feature suggestions

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I've thought of several "cool little features" that might be fun to have in the game, so if you've thought of any, post it here! Except executions, last time someone mentioned that, it got into a big fight about whether or not it's overpowered.
    Anyway, I thought it would be awesome if the dash button became a "ram" button for vehicles, except it would be no ordinary ram, it would make it so that you could knock people over.
    And if you were a jet, you would also just knock people over flying, without the ram.
    It only makes sense, before anyone argues. Last time I smashed directly into an enemy, I got snagged on him and died because I got too stuck to get away.

2. Jarl

Jarl Well-Known Member

One cool little feature I want is actual control customization, like in any other PC game.

On a less snarky note, maybe a motorcycle infiltrator, that could be fun. Wreck-Gar, perhaps, or Animated Prowl or Prime Arcee.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yes.
    'Nuff said.

4. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

I suggested some months ago how much fun motorcycle transformers could be, if they allowed a team mate to ride you.