Heavy/Scratch: Convertible (Hardtop) Flying Stinger BB

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by G60Force, Jan 30, 2012.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    The for now final in the series of Bumblebees.... still working on the hardtop mounting....but took a brake after a few setbacks, so I will first finish some other customs and then fix the roof :) 

-completely unshelled the back&top-sides and reconfigured
    -used old camaro BB upperlegs which have extra swivel
    -relocated and FIXED (can no longer turn) rear wheels
    -frontwheels are placeholders until I get help ;) 

since I need to find a 2nd cheep donor car for wheels I can then finish this custom and also my classics Wheelie, if anyone can donate just the 4 wheels of the movie figure which originaly is a cybertron figure and has a smokescreen repaint & jazz botcon redeco :) 

UPDATE1:
    thank to the input and obviously best choice I replace the classics head and by accident I had a HFTD BBBB head laying around :D  it really makes a big difference DAMNZZ... now I kinda wish I wasn't selling... but it has no place in my collection so if anyone wants it make me a nice offer (don't be scared, just try ;)  or check my wants list for a possible trade(in)) THNX 4 looking, car pics will follow [might even turn it into a hatchback??? :p 

Attached Files:

2. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really like this!

3. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this is super cool man. The only comment is that the classics head looks a little out of place. Would look perfect with movie bee's head and battle mask

4. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    thank dude :D 

agree and thnx to ur advice I changed it... and I'm in LOVE!!!!

UPDATE1:
    thank to the input and obviously best choice I replace the classics head and by accident I had a HFTD BBBB head laying around :D  it really makes a big difference DAMNZZ... now I kinda wish I wasn't selling... but it has no place in my collection so if anyone wants it make me a nice offer (don't be scared, just try ;)  or check my wants list for a possible trade(in)) THNX 4 looking, car pics will follow [might even turn it into a hatchback??? :p