Continuum

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Deceptijohn, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Any of our Canadian brethren catch this show? I ran across it on a site I use to watch TV shows. Three eps in and I think it's pretty good so far. The star is very pretty and there are some familiar faces from BSG as well as brief appearances by the actor who is the"Smoking Man" of X-Files fame. There's not a lot of sci-fi out there at the moment for us genre fans so I thought I'd give a heads up to anyone interested in tracking this down.

Wiki

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/movies-television/604594-continuum-2012-tv-series.html

Beat you to it, yo^

... thread banter aside however, I've enjoyed the last few episodes, and I think it's actually the only new show I'm following at the moment. Might get into Bomb Girls as well, but since Supernatural & Lost Girl are apparently taking breaks (on channels I have, anyway), Continuum's my only weekly tune-in other than wrestling. I know it's been moving kinda slow (last night's episode was kind of a step back from the last couple), but it seems like something that'll pay off quite nicely as it progresses, so I'm hopeful.