continuity

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Optimus17, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Optimus17

Optimus17 Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I had a question for the long time fans. As I said in my original welcome post I am a some what new G1 fan. I've really been only a fan since I started watching it a few months before the 2007 movie came out. So heres my question. How do all the shows fit in place? What I mean is do the other shows like Headmasters, Master Force, victory, etc... Do they connect to G1 at all or are they their own separate series that have nothing to do with each other?

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  3. Optimus17

Optimus17 Well-Known Member

Thanks! That's really confusing but it does help.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Totally agree. I tend to ignore TF continuities altogether and just accept each series (be it comics, TV, or film) as its own separate entity. So as long as they share similar core elements, I'm okay with it. And it's less confusing to me that way.

That's how I finally got over my frustrations with Beast Machines. If you view it solely as a stand-alone animated series, it's very entertaining.

Hell, I'm so tolerant I could even accept Megatron as a gator and Prime as a freakin fruit bat if I wanted to.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Agreed, and I just see everything as G1. :wink: