2D Artwork: Contest WIP- Movie HARVESTOR

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Janeails22x, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    Here is the very beginnings of my entry for the Design a Transformer Contest. It is clearly a work in progress. I still have to finalize design aesthetics and render a final drawing. I may include an action shot too, depending on how long it takes me to render the character using Prismacolor markers.

Anywho, my entry is for Movie-verse, Autobot Harvestor. His alt mode is a John Deere 9870 STS Combine.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/newsroom...rmersandranchers/highres/70series_combine.jpg

When I post my final entry, I will include his bio and all that. Let's just say he is one of the more careless Autobots who knows nothing but destruction and pain. Both a viable and valuable teammate. FYI, I did not sketch the remaining 4 wheels, but the two smaller ones are in the knee joints.

More to come later!

Janeails22x (Dave)

Attached Files:

2. Cuillere

Cuillere French Fries

News Credits:
    I love his pipe !

3. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

Heey, that's cool. I was posting here about a combine harvester Transforrmer. Can you make an Autobot that turns into a tractor, please?

4. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    Not sure I understand your request?

5. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

6. Janeails22x

News Credits:

But why? I really only have the time to create one piece. I chose the Combine because of its spikes and augers. I looked through the submissions thus far and no one has created a combine yet. If you were looking to do the same vehicle, who cares? Give it a shot. By the looks of the responses so far from the community, as well as some of the more amazing submissions, I do not think I will be winning anything.