Contest to end all contests: Voltron vs predaking

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Gadep, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    who would win? who would lose? Do we all realize how stupid all these contest poll thread are?

2. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You dont have to vote or read the threads at all if you dont want to, but some ppl like to do things like that.
    My vote would be predaking.

3. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

Maybe I missed the sarcasm part here, but why did you start this thread if contest threads are "stupid"?

And, BTW, I hate to say it but I would go with Voltron. To start, in their individual modes all of the cats can fly, whereas with the Preds only Divebomb can. The kitties could just blast the Preds from the air. Combined, Voltron has a huge arsenal, including that big-a$$ sword he's always packing - he's good at range and close. Plus, Votron's human components are actually pretty smart, whereas the Preds are more "beat-sticks". It would be a fierce fight because Predaking is so buff, but I go for Voltron with the slicey-dicey.

Voltron = 1
    Predaking = 0

4. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

does voltron have his one hit kill sword?

5. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

1) Which Voltron? 'Cos the kittie Voltron would get his ass kicked, whereas vehicle Voltron had someone voiced by Peter Cullen backing them up.

2) Dynamo would take both of them.
    [​IMG]

3) I already did a thread on this subject.

6. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    Too bad over 50 people on here really like them and are entertained by them - IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!!!

STOP STARTING THREADS JUST TO HATE ON OTHER THREADS!!

7. Optimus Sledge

Number of TFW2005.com Members: 33,740. Number of people who like OptimusSolo's vs. threads: 50.

Well, if that's not a majority vote, I don't know what is.

8. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:

yeah...Vs. threads suck :horse: 

9. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    :hijacked:  :lolol  :wtf:  :throw  :throw  :trolls: 

10. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Number of people who bitched about it 3 - what is your problem. Have I dont something to attack you personally - you really have some nerve!

If you dont like my post FREAKING IGNORE IT!! There are plenty of people who were enjoying it. And real good logic stating that there are 33,000 members and that means that 'no one' like my threads. Not all of those members frequent the GD - and regardless even if only 10 people enjoy my thread that makes it worthwhile. I think the fact that over 50 people were commenting and voting on a DAILY basis is pretty impressive.

Regardless...I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER I WANT. Especially when I AM NOT THE ONE attackinh other members or their right to free speech. Do you wake up every day hoping to be confrontational and rude to at least 5 people. Or for some odd reason am I your only target??

Man, I thought my students were immature and that this was a place I could just go to have silly discussions about toys and cartoons etc and i could find other intelligent nerds to have civil discussions with. My bad.

11. Optimus Sledge

[​IMG]

I don't know why you think this is some personal issue. I don't like vs. threads (along with about 33,000 other people, apparently). It's nothing to do with what you're like as a person.

12. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Go take your meds and Go back to the hole you crawled out of when you decided to bring your bitch fest into this thread...did you see me carrying a shit parade in your stupid Vs. threads? NO...CARRY YOUR ASS ON!

13. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Let's all just calm down a bit. Sure, Vs. threads get a little old, but I say props to those who like them. Everyone has there own thing they like, and it makes no sense to slam what someone else likes. :2c: 

14. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Ya, you are not personally attacking me by calling me illiterate and trying to use the most faulty logic I have ever heard, trying to claim that 33,000 people dont like my thread. I apologize that when I am away from school I relax my grammar. That does not take away the fact that I graduated with honors from one of the top schools in my area of the country. But whatever, I am going to try not to stoop to your level

15. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Quick reminder to you two....

You may want to check out forum rules #1, 3, and 16!!

16. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    :rip  :bowdown:  :popcorn  :thumbs2:  :dunce  :spam  :hijacked: 

17. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    yeah ..you bring the shit parade into this thread...then you want to cry...have fun...:hookday 

18. Optimus Sledge

Dude, chill out. Oh, and it's probably not a good idea to proclaim that you have the right to post what you want (you don't), then complain when other people do the same thing.

19. OptimusSolo

News Credits:
    Wow, you are one of those guys who can never admit when they are wrong aren't you...

I do have the right to post my own topics for dicussion whenever I want. You do NOT have the right to post threads when the sole purpose of them is to rip on someone elses ideas. That goes against board rules sorry!

And with that I will no longer communicate with either of you in the future. I will let the Mods take it from here...

20. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    OK TARD...first...it asked a question...voltron vs predaking...who would win...the second question asked a very simple and honest question about Vs threads...if your panties got all in a bunch then that is your issue with life...

ENJOY :thumbs2: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.