Content download?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Embryoyo, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Anyone else besides me wonders why there is no content as like gamer pictures, themes, etc to download on the 360? Hell, Revenge of The Fallen has stuff, and I figured that how well this game is doing there would be more stuff to download like WFC shirts for you avatar, premium themes, you know the deal, but there is nothing at all.

So my question is to you, what would you like to see any if they would ever make some? If so, what would you like to see be available to download?

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I have been checking regualrly on the PSN store for stuff like that. I would love to have a WFC dynamic theme.

3. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ive been watching myself for a theme. i like me revenge of the fallen theme but i would love a wfc theme

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I've been wondering this too. I would definitely be up for a few gamer pictures, themes, and even avatar stuff.

5. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Every week or to I tend to go back and check just to see if something would pop up under the radar. Sadly that hasn't happened yet. I would love to get a Decepticon WFC premium theme, as I have the ROTF premium theme.

I also would like to see gamer pictures of all the main characters, as well as some avatar shirts. I want some new Decepticon stuff for my guy. I think it would be cool to have also like Laserbeak, Frenzy or Rumble as like a little minicon that could be by your avatars side.

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I want a picture of Cybertron with no fluff or text for my desktop background. I currently have one I stole from the opening cinematic trailer but it's got a bunch of explosions I'd rather not have. Other than that, it's great.

7. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

i'd spend .49 for an avatar of Soundwave like the thumbnail for the CGI game trailer.