Contacting Prominent Forum Members?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Lunar Archivist, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

This is a rather odd question, but here goes.

A while ago, a prominent board member placed an ad requesting the loan of a G1 Transformer head for a custom project he was working on. I contacted him and offered a spare one of mine that I had. The agreement was that I would lend it to him free of charge but that he would pay shipping back and forth.

For various reasons on both our parts, it took him nearly half a year to return my part. That didn't bother me so much as the fact that he had disassembled it and neglected to send part of it back to me. I tried contacting him three or four times since then politely requesting that he send the rest of it back to me, but he has completely ignored every PM I've sent.

I'm not willing to simply let this go due to the principle of the matter: he didn't keep up with his end of the bargain and I want what I'm owed back. Is there any way I can post a thread on this board asking him to return my property without getting it closed by moderators or getting a warning or infraction? Alternatively, is there any way any of the administrators or moderators can contact him and request that he actually bother speaking with me?

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Junkion or Radicons? Contact the appropriate mods for those parts of the boards. Please include any and all correspondance between the two of you so they can be fully aware of everything before taking action.