Constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, May 11, 2008.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Does anyone know what size are they going to be? I think voyager since there aren't many modern construction TF's that are voyager. I hope so, because of their scale is large in that clip magmatron showed us last week

Here it is for those who didn't catch it last week:

Hopefully, this episode will be good unlike this week's "Velocity".

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    A list from a japan source appeared a while back.
    Both were listed as deluxe.
    This list is not official, but i'd personally beleve them to be deluxe as well.

link to list:
    http://www.tf08.net

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Velocity rocked you're just angry that we didn't get to see a GUEST START IN IT'S FULL GLORY.

Constructicons probably gonna be lame episode considering there's no good plot coming out of MEGATRON GETS TWO BULKHEAD'S FRIENDS TO WORK FOR HIM.

Also they're probably going to be Deluxe, I can't see Hasbro doing voyager toys for a earth-vehicle duo that show up only in 4 episodes, also the fact their transformations look simple as hell.

4. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Velocity was horrible. What the who story was racing. I hate to say it and I love animated but velocity was garbage just like total meltdown except worse.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Deluxe is most likely, imo. I'll be surprised if we see any more unique Voyager molds for the line. Deluxe class figures would be perfect for them, imo, and I would rather see Shockwave get a Voyager toy than these two. As for the episode Velocity, I personally think it was a good episode, not perfect, but good. They constructicon episode sounds, and looks, good, imo.

6. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I hope they're given the Lockdown treatment
    Small compact veichle to big huge robot
    They're pretty big in bot mode shown in video clip above

Same thing for Sentinel Prime

7. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    While I can see that happening for Scrapper, I'm not so sure about Mixmaster.
    As long as they're about the right scale with each other I won't be bothered so much.

Also the people who saw sentinel said was a either a normal or smaller deluxe.
    In his defense, he was posed badly in the showroom.

That list has been kinda said to be based off some speculation that S520(I think that's his name) did awhile ago.

Not saying everything on that list is wrong, I'm just saying they do list Scavenger instead of Scrapper.

8. Feral Magnus

Feral Magnus Well-Known Member

If they are trying to keep a good scale on the toy as they appear in the show, then voyagers would be best as they appear as big as Bulkhead, which is a good arguement since bulkhead is a voyager, but then again sentinel prime was made a deluxe and we all know that this series is severely lacking deluxes compared to voyagers. My guess is that they will be deluxe like soundwave but not have the size bonus like lockdown when in robot mode.