Constructicons = The Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GAUGE, Feb 2, 2009.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    I'm Thinking that it's quite possible that DEVASTATOR could be "The Fallen" God of Egypt and that maybe the Egyptians defeated Devastator by somehow breaking him apart into 7 seperate pieces and sealing him away under the Pyramid extremely weakend and left for dead and that it's actually DEVASTATOR who is waiting to get his revenge on the world for betraying him and locking him away.

I've been contimplating this for a long time now

And after seeing the Teaser last night and the Hi Res images tonight my thoughts may be accurate.

The crane robot's head in the HD images twords the beginning of the teaser looks very close to the Fallen face reveled a while ago and that the Teaser poster revealed is actually a Statue or seal rather than the actual head of "The Fallen".

What do you guys think, do you think I could be correct in my assumption.

2. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    I hope not. I want both a gigantic Fort-Max dwarfing combiner AND flaming Judas-bot.

3. Blackout

Blackout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You might be onto something there.

4. UTF

News Credits:
    Also, they look nothing alike to me. If anything, the Steam Shovel guy looks like Bonecrusher.

Attached Files:

5. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont think he is , The bot in the beginning is the same steam shovel bot at the end and also the toy we all seen and the head looks nothing like the fallen to me ..

6. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I was thinking the same thing about Devastator being The Fallen.

Because dealing with Devastator, The Fallen, Megatron (if he's in it) and the rest of the Decepticons might be overkill for the Autobots.

7. GAUGE

News Credits:
    But maybe that's what DEVASTATOR'S HEAD looks like(The Teaser poster head)

8. UTF

News Credits:
    I'll meet you half way, and say that Fallen might be the controlling component of Devastator (the head or something).

9. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I've been thinking this since that possible rumor that the fallen could be a plural reference(?). I would like a single figure, but imagine one BIG-ASS robot armed to the hilt and immune to the magnesium flares. Yeah, he'd be raining down hell on you.

I'm thinking that the final combined mode, gestalt head, may look a LOT like The Fallen. Think of it this way. Wouldn't it be a bit weird to call a known character The Fallen in a movie? I'd say it would be a general reference until Devastor's combined mind reveals himself (if he talks, and I hope he does).

10. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Nice guessing...

11. Kalyx triaD

Kalyx triaD R-Tyme Entertainment

The guys who say they seen the Devastator toy made no mention that his face looked like the Fallen poster. Great theory, though.

12. GAUGE

News Credits:
    well, it will be truly interesting to see if my theory pans out about good'ol Devy being "The Fallen" God of Egypt.

And, if he really is the all powerful character that MEGATRON is bowing to on the cover of IDW's Newest movie prequal cover that will be an interesting switch of roles since in the G1 continuities he's nothing more than a blunt weapon of brute strength that megs uses whenever he feels like it for his own twisted purposes.

13. Kalyx triaD

Kalyx triaD R-Tyme Entertainment

To be honest, I love your take on it. The whole 'recovering the lost monsters' vibe resonates with the spectacle of Transformers. I actually hope they'd stray away from The Fallen - because his presence alludes to another's, and that guy just wouldn't work in live action.

14. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, Empire seems to think the constructicon from the trailer is the Fallen. Empire: Movie News - Transformers 2 Superbowl Spot Online Lol.

Still, the Fallen has to be the supreme one in this film, I can't see how'd he dwarf Devastator. However, Bay and VFX supervisor Scott Farrar both referred to Devastator and the Fallen as separate characters. Not to mention, the writers' bible throughout production was Furman's The Ultimate Guide, which gives more than a few pages on the Fallen's character.

15. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

16. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I could see the Egyptians taking down Devastator. If their's one thing the first one established is that we (the people) can easily take down Decepticons.

17. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    once we stumble upon a weakness that is. how the fallen's.... fall... is depicted is something that interests me greatly