Constructicons, merge into Devastator! *Updated Pics* Finally finished! First off, there are a few people who deserve to be thanked here, begining with Ptitvite of course. Without his version, this probably would never have happened. Zildjian, for the awesome casting of the head I sculpted, it was almost a shame to paint this crystal clear beauty (they're available for sale through him by the way.) Frenzy_Rumble for his version of this custom, another one responsible for the inspiration of this, and his drybrushing tutorial as well. Big Hank for the tips on wiring way back when, I was able to use the parts finally for a project he advised me on months ago. Thyvipera for the extra Unicron head, came in handy bro. Wheeljack and Anemis for the styrene inspiration, those guys make this stuff look easier than it really is. Boggs6ft7 for the awesome decals. And of course, all you guys that have been patiently waiting and encouraging me to get this PITA done. This is the most involved project to date that I've ever done, and I learned a considerable amount from it. Alrighty then, most people are familiar with the formula by now, so I probably dont need to get too detailed with which bots were used. I did have a few additions to the mix however, and a few things were deleted. First off, Cybertron Starscream parts were not used. Unicron's knees are hidden below the styrene, as well as Primus' waist and crotch. Unicron's hands were highly modified, adding an extra knuckle to every finger. Cybertron Megatron's knees were used for the shoulder joints, and his shoulder joints were used for the elbows. Parts from Meg's were also used in the chest sheild and waist, which pivots forward as well as rotates 360 degrees. The head was sculpted from styrene, his face is from Unicron, which was filled and sanded to remove some detail. I used Unicron's noggin since it's slightly larger, being roughly 16.5" tall, and having broader shoulders, Screamer's head was just too small. Inside the head is a 3mm red LED, with the power source hidden in his neck. Toss all that together, add some Testors enamels, mix gently, bake at 325 and there you go. This guy is going to be listed on Ebay, though I had originally inteded to keep him. My employment situation, or lack thereof, is forcing me to sell a few things I dont want to let go of, including this. It sucks, but I'd rather keep my home. Enjoy guys! *NEW PICS ADDED* Made some corrections, based on some keen observations that I couldnt spot (thanks Mike and Whiskeytango.) Chest sheild was moved up, and I countersunk the ball joint into the head a little more, and lowered the base it sits on a bit. Looks a lot better.