Constructicons for DoTM?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sideways77, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    In the Superbowl trailer, we see Long Haul. In the DoTM game, Mixmaster is a boss. And a gaint Decepticon is suppose to tip over a building.

All these facts make me think that the Constructicons for RoTF weren't the real ones, and in DoTM, they real ones return.

What do you think?

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Devastator might be coming back! :bay 

3. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    No it's just reuse modals.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tales of the Fallen Confirms the Constructicons are Simple Drones

i Know many of you dont consider the comcsi canon BUT, We have 2 Sets of COsntructicons in ROTF and More COnstructicons in DOTM

So they are drones! All contructicosn we see are SIMPLE Drones

5. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    I think Long Haul being in the movie, is just the filmmakers reusing models for budget's sake (they ain't cheap to make, ya know).

Also, I'm personally hoping that Trypticon is the aforementioned gigantic Decepticon.

Comic Book Tie-ins ≠ Valid Source For Movie Information.

6. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    The giant building tipping robot is the drill bot, Sideways.

7. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I'd like to see more of Scrapper. Might increase his chances of finally getting a decent sized figure.

8. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Not to mention Hightower and Overload. I want those before Hasbro closes the books on the movieverse for good.

9. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I actually hope the Constructicons are used again, maybe:

*dream harp sound plays*

The Constructicons were construction drones from the start, born to only work, never question their masters and do their jobs. One day seven of these "drones" decide to rise up and give themselves names, decide to actually allow themselves to live and fought back against their oppressors, leading to the Altihex Revolución. LIBERTAD, SI SE PUEDE! LIBERTAD, SI SE PUEDE!

10. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

neither are the video games. the constructicons are the seekers of the movie verse a unlimited supply in a variety of colors, why cant everybody understand this.

11. swishbig

swishbig Member

Devastator won't be back....I think. Bay said there's going to be an entirely new bot. Regarding the constructicons, I think they were just recycled for the movie.

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    YES!

I will be very satisfied if I see a model of Scrapper.

In ROTF they were planned to be there, and they were. The only problem is they couldn't spend more time developing more time for them.

Having the constructicons in DOTM will make up for their poor screen time in ROTF, which is what I'm looking forward to.

If Mixmaster is in the game as a boss, I hope the other will also be in the game, and not just him. And also something to note, DOTM the game is based on the prequel, or at least that's what I remember so they all better be in the game.

13. Transfrom 114

Transfrom 114 MH1994

I Honestly Don't Think Thats Gonna Happen,

14. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Isn't it that the Constructicons in the Movieverse are like cloned entities? I mean, at the same time Devastator was wrecking the pyramid there was a Mixmaster and Rampage AND Long Haul fighting the autobots on the ground. So wouldn't it be that ALL Devastators and Constructicons are the REAL ones too?

It would be interesting to see the Constructicons in the film...but please no Devastator. Not as he was. If a RAILGUN kills him and all component robots at the same time, what's the point? Who'd use that robot for anything if one shot kills EVERYONE in that combined mode?

15. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    The constructicons were used as clones because it was cheaper to use the same models for the movie. So unfortunately that was the treatment they got.

Devastator was shot down by a plot device that would keep his screen time over quickly, as it was very complicated to keep him on screen.

I'm sure Devy isn't returning, but if I would put him in, I'd make sure to use every second of brutal force against the cities and miltary as much as possible.. he would also have shields and guns/missiles... oh so many ideas could make him really beastly...

16. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

I really want to see overload , he looks BADASS please let him be in the movie and game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Personally, I'd be alright with the individual Constructicons, especially the ones who need Voyager toys (refer to Cliff Prime's post, plus Hightower), but we don't need Devastator again. It'd kinda be like G1 Season 3 where you see Swindle and (if I'm not mistaken) one or two of the other Combaticons, but the entire team isn't there to form Bruticus.

18. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    ....I admit that I actually like the idea though. The idea that Devastator and the Constructicons aren't individual robots...but individual personality programs that are copied into bodies. That would be a pretty interesting idea for the movieverse. It'd make it interesting to imagine that there could be MULTIPLE Devastators running about!

19. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

Ya' know, I'm fine with ILM recycling models as long as they change the texture colors. I mean how hard is it to go into Photoshop and perform a hue change from green to red? Bam, new robot.

20. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    well they've done that treatment to Brawl/Devastator for DOTM, so hopefully it will bee seen a lot.