Constructicon Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

I know we all want them, but do you think they will happen? Personally I get the sneaking suspicion that they won't be made due to the fact that their character models are pretty complex and you never really clues towards transformation details (unlike Wreck Gar in his episode). Personally, looking at the models of BOTH forms, I think it's entirely doable as voyagers. Any thoughts?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    If my memory is correct, something was said at Botcon to the affect that they would be getting toys. No idea what size class they would be or when they would be released. Would be kinda cool to see them released as a two-pack, imo. I personally think that their most likely going to be Deluxes.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Their chancers of getting toys are like... 99% but I'm not sure if they would get VOYAGER toys, I think they're getting Deluxes, they're just not important enough and I can't think of any feature their toys could have.

4. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

On that note, I wonder how many characters we will actually get...

When I thought about all the bots and cons already shown in the show,but not yet in toy form there is

Swindel
    Wasp
    Shockwave
    Ironhide
    Blurr
    Constructicons
    Wreck-gar
    Lita-1
    Arcee

Did I miss any?

How many of these do you think will actually get a toy?

5. Blaster_Prime

They are construction vehicles, they could easily have gimmicks along those lines, especially scrapper's drill arm. But that's just wishful thinking on my part. I'm just glad good old Wreck-Gar is getting a voyager so if Mix and Scrapper get booted to deluxe I won't mind terribly

6. Blaster_Prime

Swindle, Wasp, Blurr, and Wreck-gar have so far been SOMEWHAT confirmed via SRN numbers in a news post WAY back when. Ironhide will prolly end up a Botcon fig and as fol Lita-1 and Arcee, I highly doubt we'll see their toys sadly. Yet another Arcee character remains toyless

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i thought Wreck-Gar was shown in toy form at Botcon? maybe not, i dunno...i also thought they said they were working on a 3 wheeled vehicle for Arcee?

anyways, The Constructicons should def. be Voyagers. their gimmicks like their hand weapons should be used for sure. plus, they have 4 episodes. Wreck-Gar was in one, and although he was only awesome, hes had nowhere near close amount of screen time.

8. Blaster_Prime

Sadly I missed Botcon so I wouldn't know. Also, I think it would be cool if Mix had some sort of gimmickry with his stomach mixer in robot mod. Scrapper of course would need some kind of shovel articulation. Reguardless, when there toys arrive, I WILL be making them some oil barrels to hold :lol 

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Swindel, Wasp, Shockwave, Blurr, and Wreck-Garr have all been confirmed to be getting a toy at one point or the other. Ironhide as a good chance of being a Botcon figure, imo, Elita-1 has little to no chance, imo, and Arcee, well, Hasbro said that they're trying to work out a vehicle mode for her, and are thinking about introducing her again in the third season, so she might get a toy eventually.

10. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

I could see them bringing back Arcee (and making a toy) to fight with Blackarachnia, and try and resolve or make things worse with her story line of trying to become normal again.

Back to the Shadows
    CH@OS!

11. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would like to see one of these made instead of another larger Lugnut. That is all.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The only three out of the list that haven't been confirmed to be getting a toy are Ironhide, Elita-1, and Arcee. Elita-1 is pretty much the only one I personally don't see getting a toy unless Blackarachnia finds some way to turn herself back to "normal", and it turns out to be a success. Though if they give us Robot Hereoes versions of Animated characters, that would be an easy way to get a toy version of her withought needing to turn BA back to her old self.

13. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Wreck-Gar's prototype was shown at Botcon, he's a Voyager. An Arcee concept was shown, said to be an "early work in progress" so she's probably a way off but she's on the drawing board.

Constructicons I think will end up as Deluxes, simply because there's so many bigger toys already planned. Odds are they aren't as complex as they appear - Mixmaster, I think, goes through exactly the same basic steps as his original toy.

Ironhide depends entirely on if he gets more screentime. Wasp might happen, depending on if he is remolded to make Cybertron mode Bumblebee as well. And maybe Cliffjumper too.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure we're getting Wasp.
    The UPC listing that proved to be true later had him, Swindle, Wreck-Gar and Skywarp.
    He was a Deluxe and considering he's probably getting a cybertronian form, some kind of Cliffjumper remold wouldn't be hard.