Constructicon roster

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by anthonyrapitis, Jun 30, 2009.

1. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

so the big devastator only has six figures to make it up but i heard there are supposed to be seven. can anyone list the seven of them for me please? pics would be great too. pics of the actual figure of the big guy would be cool too. ive only seen the renderings so for.

2. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Scavenger and Overload form torso.
    Mixmaster is the head.
    Scrapper and Hightower form arms.
    Long Haul and Rampage form legs.
    In the movie, Overload red truck is seen coming together with Mixmaster, Scrapper and Scavenger.
    pictures of Legends Devastator toy with all 7 constructicons including Overload (red truck) :
    ´«Æ漶´óÁ¦Éñ**¹Ùͼ| Ä£ÍæÐÂÎÅÓëÐÂÆ·ËÙµÝ - ACTOYSÄ£ÍæÍø - ÖÐÎÄÊÀ½ç×î´óµÄ±äÐνð¸ÕÍøÂçÉçÇø »ã¾Û±äÐνð¸ÕÍæ¾ß,ÆäËûÖ÷Á÷Ä£ÐÍ,¶¯ÂþÍæ¾ß - powered by phpwind.net

3. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

i dont want the legend one. im looking for pics of the 100 dollar one. are the individual figures all going to be available as their own characters? right now, i have mixmaster and rampage. i want to get the other five as well

4. iamamachine

News Credits:
  5. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

that looks terrible lol. im gonna just stick to the individual characters. there are four out already though?

6. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    There are 3 out now, Mixmaster (Voyager), Demolisher (Voyager), and Rampage (Deluxe).

Long Haul (Voyager) is due to be released shortly.

If you are impatient, you can grab a Fast Action Battlers Long Haul for $10 though. Some say he looks superior to his voyager counterpart.

We have yet to see a toy for Scrapper, Overload, or Hightower. Chances are that Scrapper will be a deluxe while the other two could possibly be voyagers, if released at all.

7. iamamachine

News Credits:
    In the movie, Long Haul is 2x bigger than Rampage. But to have even legs, it is better to have Fast Action Battlers Long Haul and deluxe Rampage.

8. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

demolisher is not the same as scavenger right? cuz the one from devastator is named scavenger but looks a lot like demolisher which is killed in the very beginning of the movie...

9. exillion21

exillion21 Well-Known Member

Different bots

10. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

right. so why does everyone keep telling me that demolisher is one of the constructicon bots thats out already. as far as i can tell, there are only two constructicons out now....rampage and mixmaster

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Demolishor and Scavenger share the same body style. For some reason, the Voyager Demolishor was released with Scavenger's red scheme rather than his in-movie white coloring.

12. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

so if they make a scavenger figure to stand alone from the devastator figre, it will be similar...poor choice there lol. i really wanted toget the 100 dollar dev, but it looks so bad. i think im gonna have to go with the individual figures. now if they could just make all of them. and whats the deal with rampage and mixmaster being in the movie separate from devastator?

13. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the Movie universe, the Constructicons are a race of contruction vehicles from Cybertron who's job is to build the Sun Harvesters, Demolisher is a Constructicon just like Scavenger, and hasbro always screws up on the toys at first, they never do them like the final versions are, thats why Rampage is Yellow and not red and Demolisher is Red and not White. but to be honest, I don't care, they look good enough as it is.

14. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

ok. why are mixmaster and rampage seen on the ground as individuals and has part of devastator at the same time?

15. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    being Lazy????, thats the only thing coming to mind.

16. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

being in two places at once makes you lazy?

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    The only thing that I dislike from ROTF, was the lack of Constucticon screen time, hope they are saving there stories for TF3!!

"CONSTRUCTICONS FOR TF3!"

18. uKER

uKER Well-Known Member

Some day you'll open your eyes and see Devastator is not made of other robots.
    It never happens in the movie. You can make yourselves believe it happens if you like to do so, but not unlike you can also make yourself think Devastator is made of marshmallow and nobody can prove you wrong either.

The truth as far as the movie goes is here's only five Constructicons: Demolishor, Long Haul, Scrapper and Rampage (who is red). They have no clones, and they don't take part in Devastator.

If you ask about Devastator himself, he's made of seven vehicles.

19. anthonyrapitis

anthonyrapitis Member

that could be but according to the toys' maker, devastator is made up of 6/7 other constructicons.

20. uKER

uKER Well-Known Member

First of all, Hasbro's Devastator toy isn't composed of other robots, only the Takara's is.
    Hasbro might have named Devastator's components (taking when possible the name of the bot with the same vehicle mode) but they don't transform.

Most will call it's because of limited toy complexity, but people have experimented and showed that it's possible to make a decent combiner out of bots that weren't even made to combine, so Hasbro should be able to do it if they wanted.

And even if the toy was indeed made of robots, it doesn't make it true for the movie.
    If it was so, then you should assume the sisters are combiners in the movie, and each has their own name but this isn't the case.

GET YOUR HEAD AROUND IT. NO MATTER WHAT THE TOYS SAY:
    1. IN THE MOVIE, Devastator isn't made of other robots.
    2. IN THE MOVIE, there's only four Constructicons. No Overload, no Hightower, no Scavenger.
    3. IN THE MOVIE there are no cloned Constructicons. There is no such thing as a yellow Rampage lookalike.