CONS, the first German Transformers Fan Convention

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Philister, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Philister

Philister Teutonicons Rising!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi everyone,

one week from now, on July 19, we're gonna be hosting the very first German Transformers convention in Viersen, Germany. Apart from the usual dealer tables highlights will include a raffle, a fan art and custom figure contest, as well as a display celebrating 25 years of Transformers. We'll be starting at 10:00am local time and closing at 6:00pm, with the option of staying for a little after-show party.

You can find more information, as well as a map where it is and how to get there, here:
    New Transformers Archive - CONS Page

So, any of you close enough to attend?

2. TheSpacebridge

TheSpacebridge The Spacebridge TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I might have come if I had known, send me details if you have a show in 2010

3. Philister

Philister Teutonicons Rising!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The C.O.N.S. took place yesterday and for a first-time convention we did pretty good. 18 dealers and 153 visitors.

You can find lots of pictures of the event here (NTF-Archive.de) and here (Transformers-Universe.com)

And we'll have a C.O.N.S. 2010. It's scheduled for July 11, 2009, either in Viersen or Moenchengladbach.

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Cool Thing :)