Connecticut Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Big Convoy, May 25, 2003.

1. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Waterford Walmart has POTP Voyager Elita-1 and Hun-gurr, POTP Deluxe Rippersnapper and Sludge, Studio Series Voyager Starscream, and Studio Series Deluxe Crowbar.

2. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Manchester Ollie's Bargain Outlet has TLK Deluxe Hot Rod, TR Voyager Blitzwing and Octone, and TR Deluxe Wave 4 Revision 1. 45E05722-B54D-48B1-B7CE-BFFC132ACB7A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Is that Windblade wave?

4. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Windblade is part of Titans Return Deluxe wave 5.

5. Driftx3

News Credits:
    I hope they get wave 5. I never found Twin Twist, Misfire or Windblade

• Like Like x 1
  6. mrboshek

mrboshek Well-Known Member

Not a local find, but just a comment on the Walmart G1 reissues. Walmart.com folded the box flap over on my Starscream to fit it into a smaller shipping. Ugh, a nice box was part of the appeal.
    My local Walmart is terrible at getting exclusives, so I'm not expecting to find G1 there.

7. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  8. Driftx3

News Credits:
  9. Sarrow

Sarrow Well-Known Member

It was when this was posted, I ordered when I saw this post. I kept checking and at least an hour later, it was still up for 16.99.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I can confirm this as well. I managed to pre-order one myself last night for $16.99.

• Like Like x 1
  11. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Hartford Walmart has POTP Voyager Elita-1, Grimlock, Hun-gurr, Inferno and Starscream, POTP Deluxe Dreadwind and Jazz, POTP Legends Skrapnel and Windcharger, POTP Prime Master Liege Maximo, Micronus and Vector Prime, Studio Series Voyager Starscream, and Studio Series Deluxe Crowbar.

12. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Torrington Target has POTP Leader Optimus Prime, POTP Deluxe Dreadwind, POTP Legends Skrapnel, POTP Prime Master Megatronus, Quintus Prime and Vector Prime, Studio Series Leader Grimlock, Studio Series Voyager Starscream, Studio Series Deluxe Crowbar and Stinger, Cyberverse Ultra Bumblebee, Grimlock and Starscream, Cyberverse Warrior Bumblebee, and Cyberverse Scout Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron and Starscream.

Torrington Walmart has POTP Voyager Elita-1 and Hun-Gurrr, and POTP Deluxe Blot, Cutthroat, Jazz and Sinnertwin.

13. Techno80

Techno80 Well-Known Member

Manchester Walmart has POTP Deluxe Blackwing, Rippersnapper, Slug and 1x Novastar

14. Driftx3

News Credits:
    Thanks Max, I finally completed Abomimus. Now all I need is Inferno and Novastar and I can finish POTP

• Like Like x 1
  15. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    North Windham Walmart has POTP Voyager Elita-1 and Hun-gurr, POTP Deluxe Blackwing, Rippersnapper and Slug, and Studio Series Deluxe Jazz.

16. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Avon Walmart has POTP Voyager Elita-1 and Hun-gurr, POTP Deluxe Blackwing, Blot, Cutthroat, Dreadwind, Jazz and Sinnertwin, and Studio Series Deluxe Crowbar.

17. Driftx3

News Credits:
    Orange/Milford Walmart has a bunch of wave 3 POTP deluxes and two Infernos, and a few Grimlocks and HunGurr.

Orange/Milford Target has wave 2 POTP deluxes, a Starscream, Rodimus and Optimus, and all Cyberverse wave 1. They also have a SS Blackout and SS Battleblade Prime and Starscream.

I passed on everything . I'm only looking for Novastar.

18. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Maximus

News Credits:
    Windsor Target has POTP Leader Rodimus Unicronus, POTP Voyager Elita-1 and Hun-gurr, POTP Deluxe Blot, Cutthroat, Jazz and Sinnertwin, POTP Prime Master Liege Maximo, Studio Series Leader Blackout and Grimlock, Studio Series Deluxe Crowbar, Cyberverse Ultimate Megatron, Cyberverse Ultra Bumblebee, Grimlock and Starscream, Cyberverse Warrior Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Starscream, and Cyberverse Scout Bumblebee and Starscream.

19. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date September 30th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon September 30th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Movie Madness. No not the Bay-verse Movie and Bots. The 1986 Movie just hit the big screen again and was a huge hit. Did you go and see it? Lets talk about it!
    (2) Generation one rules. To Celebrate the return of the G1 Movie G1 Bots or restyled updated versions are the name of the game this go round . (3) Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege is it the next evolution of Generations? Let's talk about it. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one

• Like Like x 1
  20. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

Manchester Ollie's has a lot of wave 3 Deluxes, Octane, Blitzwing and Overlord.