Congrats to Shia!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by VehiconTypeRID, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VehiconTypeRID

VehiconTypeRID Active Member

I wanted to congratulate Shia on his award winning choice to be out drinking and driving! Good Show. It still would have sucked if he did it on his own time while not working (ie: in the middle of making a movie) and then went out and got his hand crushed. I personally think it's selfish that he didn't think of his work and drank and drove while on an assignment.

If you can't keep you drinking under control then take time off from making movies and party hearty. You could end up like River Phoenix. Another wasted youth with the world ahead of him.

Too Bad too, My kids like Shia also. Be thankful you only crushed a few fingers, Next time you might not be so lucky. Next time you might take someone else with you too.

2. 35InchMudders

35InchMudders Well-Known Member

First of all, you created a new thread for this rubbish?

Second of all, we don't know for certain if he was drunk at all, Michael Bay claims he wasn't.

By chance, were YOU drunk when writing this?

3. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Maybe you should check out this thread (And the one on the main page) before starting another one....:dunce  :wtf: 

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/185282-lebeouf-lawyers-say-left-hand-crushed.html

4. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.