Confirmed: The Fallen a New character in Transformers 2

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gears, Sep 18, 2008.

1. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm calling bullshit on this..

2. doomtron

doomtron Hunter

News Credits:
    yeah i am having trouble beliveing anything due to mbs misinformation campaign

3. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    i really REALLY hope this doesnt mean Megatron helps the Autobots... Megatron should NEVER be in any situation where he as to make a decision like this....

If they want to put some obscure character like the Fallen in this sequel, so be it but it really just knocks Megatron's character down quite a few notches. especially with the way he was portrayed in the first flick.

Starscream better be the one that brings in the fallen so we can have a Megatron/Starscream side plot. if not, the writers really loverlooked some wonderful TF history that can make them a whole lot more money in the future!!!!

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    "But Michael Bay said that they would deliberatly put out false information! LIES ALL LIES!!!!"

Ahem, anyways, a robot that's always on fire and transforms into a giant tank is definently up Bay's alley so I'm not sure why some people are going to call BS on this. Not to mention two different interviews prior to this confirmed it (one with Furman and another with someone else from IDW), but Paramount and Bay acted like spoiled children and made the hammer fall so that all records of them stating said things were stricken from the articles. So, with this, I say 200% confirmation...

5. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    Hey, wake up little SuzyPrime!

The subtitle of the movie is "Revenge of The Fallen". Sorry, but I'm gonna call truth on this.

6. B-Fox

B-Fox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So where's the posts with people calling The Fallen a Mary Sue for no reason other than his being a character NOT created in the '80s? Because that seems to be the Transfan definition of Mary Sue these days...

And I do hope this is true, because having The Fallen will further set the Movie-verse apart from GEEWUN and other continuities. Yay for diversity, because I'm sick and tired of Megatron to Galvatron, Unicron as The Ultimate Evil, "BURNING JUSTICE!", and War Within-styled Pre-Earth stories.

7. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :bay  Thanks TF2 Insider!:D :thumb 

8. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great one of Furman's ideas is in this movie. I hate Fallen & the 13 idea.

9. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

That's probably what'll happen...

Really? Because that's my biggest disappointment so far.

Where are all the classic Autobots? The ones who really deserve to be included into a live-action franchise? So far, we got what-looks-to-be new characters with the Corvette "Stinger" and the Jar-Jar-Binks-Bot Chevy Trax and his green "brother" hogging all the screentime. We got a beautiful Audi R8 who, if he isn't Barricade, is just a clone of him (and even if he is Barricade, it's just as stupid). And we got a needlessly re-designed Megatron who is just as ugly as he was the first time. Who knows what the Fallen will look like: probably a four-eyed, four-armed flaming General Grievous wannabe.

On the plus side, we are getting Jetfire, Arcee and Soundwave - given they don't ruin their bot modes. Jetfire already looks like a headless chicken-ape, and Arcee's brilliant Ben Procter concept will be ruined by making her transform into three seperate bikes.

And, let's face it, people will hate Soundwave no matter what they do with him...

10. PowerPrime

PowerPrime Well-Known Member

I just hope the movie does not become a toy commercial like season three did of G1

With that being said... another Fallen toy would be nice.

11. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Already been confirmed by Furman and IDW before they got censored by Paramount and Bay.

Transformers has always been a toy commercial. Every single TF cartoon exists to be a commercial to flog toys. Besides, if anything, G1 Season 3 tried to do more mature storylines for certain characters.

12. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

At least you're going into this with a positive attitude...

:rolleyes: 

13. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ehhhhhhhh Fallen is kind of an IDW fanwank character, but the movie should make him cool.

"The Fallen" is such a ******ed name though.

14. B-Fox

B-Fox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to disagree with this, because even though Season 3 looks like rainbow diarrhea, it isn't as bad a blatant toy-commercial as ALL the shows produced in Japan are.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds cool to me. The Fallen makes much more sense than Unicron. He also fits into what we know so far about the movie better. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like. He'll more than likely get a Leader class toy at some point.

16. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I'm not thilled in having the Fallen, I think it'stoo soon to have the Bots and Cons teaming up, and I would prefer if the central theme was an escalation of the conlifct, instead one big badass coming again.

17. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    The Titanium Toy has infinite stats (except for Speed 10). If this character is going to be in the movie, how are the Autobots supposed to defeat this thing? The writers would have to significantly weaken The Fallen in order for it to to be in the movie.

18. ArmedonLSD

ArmedonLSD Well-Known Member

Only thing cool about this one is it can lead an audience into unicron for the 3rd movie. So everyone needs to relax a pause to think. Devastator vs Fallen sounds pretty epic to me. Unicron will be awesome on the big screen.

Although i too am disappointed about the fallen, it could help create a really great third movie.

19. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    if The fallen is in this, he will probably be watered down or completely different. If the writers wouldnt keep the most popular transformers history intact, what makes us think they will for this unknown character? and besides some of the people on boards like this, it's obvious that the fallen is unknown.

20. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    I wonder if we'll learn of his REAL name...

I figured this was true since I heard the title, but I'm anticipating the first image of this thing, and its toy.