Concert trip for Botcon...

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    At OTFCC there was a MASS exodus to the Navy Poer to see Weird Al...It was a blast!!! This year Poison is playing in Boston the 30th and tickets are FREE if you buy the new album (2 free passes included). Anybody feel like going? IIRC Cinderella is the openning band.

2. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I was just wondering if there were any good concerts in the area, count me in, I saw Poison a few y ears back when they opened for Kiss.

3. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That is really tempting, I haven't seen Poison since the Unskinny Bop tour back in the late 80's early 90's. They were my first concert. I want to wait to find out what kind of happenings are going to be on that night.

How far away is it to get to Boston? How are you planning on getting there?

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Not sure yet :)  (Thought about a car pool if anybody has a rental...) I know there was talk about seeing a Red Sox game...but that thread seemed to have died off...and being from California I rally have no good idea how far the side trip would be :)  (Like when a buddy from the club forms was offering to stop by because he was going to be close by...until I told him just how far apart LA and SF really are :lol 

5. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

As of the moment I"m renting a car, a friend of mine who is suppose to be going might have her truck but she hasnt told me yah or nah yet.