Concerning MECH's fate

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Worlder, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Dang it! Who on the writing staff thought it was good idea to off this intriguing villainous human faction in such a fashion?!

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Intriguining?

HA!

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    inb4 you don't know that yet, wait and see what happens and stop complaining!!!!!11

I hope MECH and/or Silas really isn't gone. It would be such a waste and yet another cool but stupidly dropped plot point in this show.

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    There's a good chance of surviviours from Silas's atack. MAybe some sleeper agents from MECH works for the Government and tries to get back Nemesis.

5. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I doubt that they only had those 3 guys left.

6. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    It was me. I wrote in to the writers, and said "Please kill off MECH to troll the TFW Prime forum. It'll be great lulz." And son of a gun, they did it!

:D 

7. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The question here is what will MECH do without Silas which was a big part of the organization.

Another question is how will the rest of MECH's manpower react to Silas killing his own men and trading them in for the Decepticons.

I think such a betrayal could end up dissolving MECH if Silas was in a high enough position.

8. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

There were only like 5 shots fired, besides, there must be MECH bases/agents around the world with their own leader right? Silas is just the lead man.

9. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What Silas did was just wow! They brought him back to life and how did he return the favor, he fried them and destroyed the organization. That's what I call a pure evil, he certainly got my respect for being so cruelty. But what's go around come around. Love the ending where he thought he was given a place at the Decepticon table. Only to learn he'll end up at the dissecting table, his face was priceless, lol. Great episode.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    The one who realised they were a waste of space and were just contrived and directionless.

11. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

But there will need to be a new leader of MECH, Meltdown perhaps?

12. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    He killed like 4 guys, MECH is an organization that we're told has infiltrated the US Military and has dozens of troops. MECH is cripplied for sure, but I see them as still possibly being something we'll see in the future. (That is if writers remember/want to bring them back)

In any case personally not convinced CyLAS is dead, torture is more fun than murder.

13. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I think it would turn Mech into a group devoted of destroying all transformers.

"They corrupted our leader. They need to be destroyed or they'll corrupt us all."

14. Worlder

Whoever is second in command better make elegant (i.e passable as human) superhuman cyborgs instead of of trying to become some human-car monstrosity.

You know how Wolverine fights Sentinels right?

15. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I get the feeling that MECH is like AIM from the Marvel universe or like Cobra from the GI Joe universe. Sure you can stop a few of them here or there but it seems like there are always more blue shirts or guys in yellow bee keeper suits to take their place.

I mean come we have an almost unlimited number of Vehicons and Insecticons so why would MECH with it's reusable trooper design be taken out by a few guys getting killed in one of the many MECH labs?

Really the question should be will we get a new leader for MECH or will it just be the generic guys every time they show up from now on?

16. Worlder

I can only dream of a MECH superhuman get pummeled repeated by Bulkhead only to stand up, spit, and say "Lightweight".

17. Poekel

Poekel New Member

I thought it was rather unbelievable for Silas to switch sides this quickly. Fortunately Megatron did not change character and kept his contempt for "lower lifeforms". :) 

So far there has been no evidence that Silas is dead. Now with Silas possibly being tortured the writers might add personal reasons to Silas fight against the Transformers. You could add revenge and hatred to his motivations possibly making him a bit more irrational.

18. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I think it was kinda funny how Silas didn't think anything through. He just killed his own people, and left, thinking that everything is going to work out. Didn't any of the villains in this show watch cartoons? Heroes always win. Might as well have a backup plan for when that happens.

19. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Quick comment re: MECH though - there weren't many guys in the building, no.

But there was probably security, all the same. And those were the brightest MECH had to offer, I imagine, given the difficulty of the project.

Never mind the whole point of the organization was forwarding Silas' agenda. Nothing more. The whole thing was designed JUST to let him pursue his own interests. So I imagine it was a fragile as a house of cards (heck - if MECH really had legs, someone else would have taken over instead of the whole "lets save Silas" thing)

20. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I hope they are all dead, gone, forgotten and never mentioned again.

They were supid, directionless and horrible villains that I hated since day one and having no more MECH bullshit is one the best thing that can happen to Prime right now.