Concerning 'Greenscream'

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by scubaboy31, Oct 14, 2008.

1. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    I was just wondering, with the love that classics Acid Storm is getting, what the general feeling toward MP3 Starscream is. I have no issues with seeing him as the green rainmaker, and I think I even like him a bit mor now. Especially as the other 3 standard seekers have been made. He's no longer 'in the way' of a character demanding to be made (sunstorm has as much right as Acid storm to a figure. They are just derived from pointless background fodder)

So Greenscream: Yay or Nay?

2. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    argh wrong place. move to toy discussion please.

3. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Um, yay?

4. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    no way, that MP mold has been used 3 times in 7 figures..a few new molds before this, maybe?

5. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    urm... It's already out there. It was the the first one out.

And this mold has been used 4 times. I still love it. (what I'd give for one of the MTMTE generic seekers...

6. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    eh? arent u talking about a repaint of masterpiece starscream? im pretty damn sure its not out there, and there are just 3 of these made..unless ur talking of the original takara colors and the g1 repaint..still starscream to me

7. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    He means the original release of MP Starscream with darker green where white would normally be, the very first before the G1 colored one came out.

8. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    yeah, the original colours. the green one.

My point is, do you feel that he can be used as a seperate character to starscream, and seeing as the acid storm figure seems popular, would you see the green starscream as possibly being a masterpiece 'version' of that character.

For me he used to be 'not quite starscream', Now he has a place in the permanent display.

9. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    got it :D 

EDIT: i agree that he looks nothing like starscream, and if i was collection back then when MP-03 was released, iwouldve been super disappointed..i guess u could say that it looks like an acid storm MP..i doubt i'd hunt down this figure just to call it that...but if u have it, thats not a bad idea ;)  although (from pics ive seen only, i dont own it) it looks like a blueish green finish

10. DazzalingFury

DazzalingFury The COLLECTOR of Stuff

Well to be honest i dunno about a MP Acidstorm version buh it could happen since their is growing popularity...I just honestly can't say for certain that we'll be seeing that in da near future...yet

11. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You're missing the point. He's not referring to a potential redeco of the existing mould, but the original greenish version of Starscream that came out before it was redecoed into the G1 style.

As has already been cleared up.