Digibash: Conceptual idea for custom Generations Ramjet

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Rayzilla Prime, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Sep 24, 2007
    First of all, this is the only digibash you will EVER see from me. Don't expect this digibash to be a masterpiece, because it is not my expertise of artistic skill.

For some time now, I've been really craving to own a Classics Ramjet, but I am not really fond of the prices nowadays. There could be the off-chance this local flea market might have one for a very cheap price (I picked up Classics Starscream for $3 in perfect condition there), but I figured I'd rather try my hand at customizing a Ramjet just for the sheer hell of it (now watch 'em announce a Generations re-issue :p ).

Anywho, sketches have been made, the items I need have been collected, and here's the "color palette". As you can see, it's pretty much a repaint of Generations Dirge. For the second pair of thrusters, I'm going to use ROTF Dirge missiles and missile launchers (ROTF Dirge looks better without 'em anyway) by drilling holes in the wings and pegging them in. The fore-wings (or whatever you call 'em) are gonna be carefully sliced off and added onto the thrusters.

Like I said, this digibash wasn't meant to be a masterpiece, so the final project won't be a carbon-copy of these images.

By the way, if you want your Thrust, Dirge, and/or Ramjet to have different missile launchers from the F-15 Seekers (Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Acid Storm), ROTF Dirge's/HFTD Jetblade's missile launchers are interchangeable. I did consider this (I would use the Gen. Dirge missile launchers to make the thrusters), but I thought I'd stay consistent with the rest of my Seeker collection.

Attached Files:

• rj1.jpg
      File size:
      149.5 KB
    • rj2.jpg
      File size:
      92.6 KB
  2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    News Credits:
    Creative, like a G2 Dirge or something.