concepts and ideas you'd want to see in idw

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by bossprime, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

So I debated making this thread because of the fear that it might remind everyone of the... Movie talk section! (shudders) but what the heck I figured we needed a place where we needed to gush about what we want to see in idw's now amazing comics.

Ever since the start of mtmte I've dreamed of our favorite misfits meeting up with starsaber, Deathsaurus, and co since outside of a few examples they haven't gotten to much recognition. Also just think of how awesome it would be if ginrai was introduced as a sufferer of prime apotha-something. So yeah what do you want to see?

2. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    2 Concepts I'd like to see most in IDW?

1) Females removed from being a psycho Arcee horror movie bit and reintroed as just another one of the already established many different varieties and types of NAILS returning to Cybertron.

2) I'd like to see Headmaster and Pretender tech moved from where it was left in the -Ination stories to a more classic style. Especially like to see the Nebulans show up and get developed. There's a lot of great stuff in those character bios and universe profiles thats never gotten enough time to develop in stories.

-ZacWilliam, also wouldn't mind seeing Japanesse exclusive guys too. Beyond Metalhawk.

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    I'd love to see the Victory Transformers somewhere down the line. Personally, in my mind, Star Saber and the Brainmasters would be ideal fits for the Knights of Cybertron (all of them bearing swords for one). I'd also love to see the Pretender and Headmaster concepts back. Seems there's a lot of potential for them in MTMTE especially since they're already teasing secret/forbidden weapons and technology such as Brainwave's suitcase, and Thought Warfare. We've also got enough G1 Headmasters on the Lost Light to make it work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.