Digibash: Concept Custom: Foxhound

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Autobot Burnout, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

This is my first attempt at a digibash, and here it is a color layout of a planned custom of mine. For reasons relating to the character, the ROTF Brawn mold is pretty much exactly what this guy would look like, but I plan on changing the color scheme to something akin to my digibash so he's not instantly reconizeable as the base Brawn figure while still maintaining a color scheme that feels "earthly". The "02" on his sholder is there because he's part of a complete team of customs that I plan on making; the Decepticon Earth Recon Team ("D.E.R.T." for short). Oh, he's also supposed to have an eyepatch of some sort, but I didn't know how to give him one.

Since this is just a somewhat-rough concept, any C&C on the colors and if I should change anything are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

hmm, looks very nice. I've always loved, and still love, the brawn mold. The color scheme look wonderful, and the digi is quite good as well. As for the eyepatch, just color in his respective eye black and add a strip of black going around the head.

3. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Looks cool. I think those colors work for the Brawn mold.

4. general saberwi

general saberwi legoformer

for an eye patch, you could just paint the area around that eye black, or fill in the eye area with apoxie, or maybe use a random piece of styrene glued over one eye . anyway , like the idea.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for all the input so far, guys:D 

general saberwi - Thanks for the advice, but what I had meant about not knowing how to do an eyepatch was for the digibash, not the process of actually giving the figure one when I get the chance.