Customs: Concept: Alt Blurr

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by icanfly, Aug 12, 2007.

1. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've been thinking of how this would go as Blurr. Im not exactly sure of the blue at the moment, or what would be an appropriate head, but it is an idea after all

[​IMG]

Ideas????

JL

2. ShawnL7

ShawnL7 Old School Transfan

If it would make you happy to do this custom, then go for it. I could see this car in blue with a custom Blurr head. In fact... I'd love to see it.
    I have a future Alt Blurr project planned too. Only none of the cars in the Alt line really do it for me for Blurr. When I look at the GT I dont neccessarely think 'fast'! (Or Blurr fast) He would have to be a car that is insanely fast. So he'll be another reshell for me.

3. ShawnL7

ShawnL7 Old School Transfan

If it would make you happy to do this custom, then go for it. I could see this car in blue with a custom Blurr head. In fact... I'd love to see it.
    I have a future Alt Blurr project planned too. Only none of the cars in the Alt line really do it for me for Blurr. When I look at the GT I dont neccessarely think 'fast'! (Or Blurr fast) He would have to be a car that is insanely fast. So he'll be another reshell for me.

4. icanfly

Ebay:
    I wish I had the ability to do re-shells. That way I might find a way for alt Kup and Brawn, but nothing in the line is even close to these guys. Brawn would need to be a SUV of some sort, perhaps a rally version, and Kup would be a pick-up of some sort, but not the Ram. So many ideas Id like to see, but limited by ability

JL

5. icanfly

Ebay:
    I wish I had the ability to do re-shells. That way I might find a way for alt Kup and Brawn, but nothing in the line is even close to these guys. Brawn would need to be a SUV of some sort, perhaps a rally version, and Kup would be a pick-up of some sort, but not the Ram. So many ideas Id like to see, but limited by ability

JL

6. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had plans to make Windcharger into Blurr at one point. I'm not really keen on tracking down an extra Mirage to make into Blurr, but yeah, I definitely see the head working with a simple mod (add that bar on top of it). Come to think of it, Blurr would work with the classic Ford GT colors + grey robot parts.

7. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had plans to make Windcharger into Blurr at one point. I'm not really keen on tracking down an extra Mirage to make into Blurr, but yeah, I definitely see the head working with a simple mod (add that bar on top of it). Come to think of it, Blurr would work with the classic Ford GT colors + grey robot parts.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    nice! :thumb :dj 

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    nice! :thumb :dj 

10. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I think the Mirage mold would make a great Blurr. His G1 vehicle was a Cybertronian (non earth) design hover car. Going with the Binaltech/Alternator storyline, then his conversion would be an earth vehicle (with wheels) and he would have some limitations to his speed.
    Maybe I'll try this, when my transparent Mirage arrives, with the origonal Mirage mold.

Good luck and show us your progress. Check with Sculpt-bot and see if he has a Blurr head or can make you one.

11. manyoufactsure

I think the Mirage mold would make a great Blurr. His G1 vehicle was a Cybertronian (non earth) design hover car. Going with the Binaltech/Alternator storyline, then his conversion would be an earth vehicle (with wheels) and he would have some limitations to his speed.
    Maybe I'll try this, when my transparent Mirage arrives, with the origonal Mirage mold.

Good luck and show us your progress. Check with Sculpt-bot and see if he has a Blurr head or can make you one.

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

one word man

sideswipe

give it deadends hood mounted croos tbar and sideswipes head that could totally work for sideswipe

damn look hot and sweet.

maybe bash tracks up into sunstreaker.

it might be possible to mod the lower waist with a pegged ball joint so the lower body and legs rotate around to the back for robot mode.

now that would look sweet sideswipe turning into a lambo/muscle car hybrid and sunstreaker turning into a corvette

13. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

one word man

sideswipe

give it deadends hood mounted croos tbar and sideswipes head that could totally work for sideswipe

damn look hot and sweet.

maybe bash tracks up into sunstreaker.

it might be possible to mod the lower waist with a pegged ball joint so the lower body and legs rotate around to the back for robot mode.

now that would look sweet sideswipe turning into a lambo/muscle car hybrid and sunstreaker turning into a corvette

14. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

How does G1 Blurr's head scale to the Alts maybe you could take one from a junker and fit it to the alt.

15. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

How does G1 Blurr's head scale to the Alts maybe you could take one from a junker and fit it to the alt.

16. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Rock on man, those are my old racing colors. Tide box Orange and Yellow on Ford's Dark Bright Blue. If only it were a Thunderbird...

Man that's slick. And I won't be accused of playing copy cat should I ever finish my Blurr GT Now. Course, I'm afraid to start pulling the GT Frame apart. Doesn't look easy.

Yeah, I know I done showed you this... but still...
    [​IMG]

17. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Rock on man, those are my old racing colors. Tide box Orange and Yellow on Ford's Dark Bright Blue. If only it were a Thunderbird...

Man that's slick. And I won't be accused of playing copy cat should I ever finish my Blurr GT Now. Course, I'm afraid to start pulling the GT Frame apart. Doesn't look easy.

Yeah, I know I done showed you this... but still...
    [​IMG]

18. manyoufactsure

That Blurr head is sweet, Hicks_Royel. Is that a Skids head with a new chin, the helmet forehead is flattened and you added the ears and center helmet pieces.

I did a search, of other topics, looking for comments on that head but couldn't find anything. Do have a thread with details about it?

How does that Blurr head work for you, icanfly?

19. manyoufactsure

That Blurr head is sweet, Hicks_Royel. Is that a Skids head with a new chin, the helmet forehead is flattened and you added the ears and center helmet pieces.

I did a search, of other topics, looking for comments on that head but couldn't find anything. Do have a thread with details about it?

How does that Blurr head work for you, icanfly?

20. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

its a cybertron blur head.