Computron , how does he tank in terms of Rarity inthe g1 combiner teams?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimlock1972, May 2, 2012.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I have looking at prices for The Technobots in various places as of late and I have noticed that complete example seem to be priced higher/ sell for more than other g1 Scramble city type combiners, are they more rare than the other teams?

2. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Not more rare, just no third party company or Hasbro/Takara has made an update or an encore release.

3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Alrighty and Thanks. I am seriously considering squiring a set as i very much like their backstory and their look .

4. Computron34

Computron34 Butt + Hurt = TF Fans

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I always liked the futuristic look of the group as a whole.

5. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I would say they are more rare, as they and the Terrorcons only ever had one run, whereas the Scramble City / Special teams had several re-releases and we're available for several years at the height of the franchises popularity. Not to mention the gold card classics re-releases.
    Finding a Computron in great condition with all accessories and individual weapons can be quite tricky.

6. Taziir

Taziir Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This makes me happy to still have the complete set from childhood :D  Sorry, just showing off, never expected that or Abominus to be hard to get (yes, I have a complete one of those too, although Blot's alt mode arm is kinda loose.) I only ever saw Computron as a gift set, were there single packs too? If not, that could explain the difficulty to find loose accessories.

I heard there is a KO Computron giftset on the way. Depending on your view of such things it might be simpler to pick one up.