Comprehensive Movie Toy List (or what is Know so far)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by aey103, Apr 12, 2007.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While June 2 is still a bit a ways off I started thinking about what from the movie line I will pick up and was wondering if there is list out there of what will be coming out in the toy line. I saw one on bigbot.com but wasn't sure how up to date it was. This being the first line in a while I don't feel the need/urge to be a completist with I am trying to basically pick up one of all the film characters, two in the certain case of one character (I think most know which one I mean, but trying not to say that much to not spoil anything). I am trying to get one of each in the best scale possible and just wondering if there was a list out there of what character will be made into what size class toy. I really only care about the standard scout, deluxe, leader, etc. classes because the only other things I plan on picking up are any Transformers Unleashed items (btw anything other than Bumblebee anounce so far?) and possibly the Ultimate Bumblebee, which is a maybe and if I can get later on discount.

Any help greatly appreciated.

2. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
  3. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits: