Comprehensive list of PP01 and MP Prime 3rd Party add ons?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by blaynescott, Jul 4, 2011.

1. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The more I dig around in message boards, the more garage-kit add ons, and strange, 3rd party weapons/heads/etc. I keep finding for Classics Prime, iGear 1/2 size PPO1 Optimus recast and the original MP size Prime.

Many are pretty tailored to a specific need, and it's really great to see this kind of stuff put into (even small scale) production.

I'm curious if anyone has a comprehensive listing (or have pieced together one themselves) of all the great 3rd party accessories for these 3 figure molds:

I'm looking for weapons, or any add-on's made for these guys:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I customize, and love the idea of customizing my transformers with these accessories.

Also: Does anyone know of a Jetpack add-on for either the iGear PP01 or Takara/Hasbro MP Prime? I've found one for the original G1 prime, but don't know how big that figure is compared to the PP01. I just love the idea of Prime with extra weapons and a Jetpack. :) 

Thanks again everyone,
    -Blayne

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke!

News Credits:
    I think this gatling gun kit M.S.G Modeling Support Goods Weapon Unit 20 Gatling Gun 31%OFFAmiAmi English Site is good for Deluxe and Voyager sized figures. Might give Classics Prime or PP01 Faith Leader Primes some added firepower, if you're so inclined.

I know Process has a whole Shapeways page in Radicons dedicated to Prime add-ons too (like movie-verse sword blade attachments and jet wing packs for Classics/Henkei Prime).

3. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

There was someone who made Smokestacks and a his Ion blaster on shapeways for classic prime.I want to get it,i just can't remember who made them.

4. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke!

News Credits:
  5. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say that fits the "great 3rd party accessories" criteria.