Minor/Repaint: completing a look....

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wwoptimusprime, Oct 3, 2010.

1. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

"I see that the moddification to you blaster seems to work quite nicely, swindle."

I thought that swindle needed the sholder cannon, like he had in G1 and Animated. I liked where Skywave http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/323676-munitioner-shoulder-canon.html, mounted his, but thought it wasn't quite the right place. So, slicing up the handle to the gun in the front and back (accedently the side to, superglue should fix that though), made it fit quite nicely in the stress soccet of swindles arm. A little, easy mod that adds a lot. And yes, (as long as you cut only the front and back), he can still hold it and mount it on his hummer form.

Attached Files:

2. wwoptimusprime

The superglue worked quite nicely. Definetly a great way to get the look of the G1 characture.

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    That's cool although it does seem a bit on the small side

4. wwoptimusprime

I agree. But I wanted to go the same rought as the G1 did. Useing his gun from vehicle form for his sholder cannon. I might find something a little different be, for now, I like it.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

have you considered using energon terracon battle ravages energon weapon spring loaded missile cannon and targetingscope for swindles arm cannon?

6. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

I think this is pretty cool, and I thought the same thing about uit, just afraid to try this. Well done man!

7. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

I think it looks nice! Where it is on the small side, you've definately given Swindle his arm cannon, and taken away his Megatron complex lol!