Hi guys I posted this at tfans yesterday, so sorry to anyone who has already seen it.... anyway, i finally MADE time to finish my custom seekers using the classic molds. I'm copying my description and text below: Starscream: panel lined and missle tips modified.....red paint redone to be darker & duller, head & eyes repainted. Thundercracker: midnight blue, missle tips modified head & eyes repainted. Skywarp: repainted magenta parts to a more accurate purple, changed paint apps to fit in with the other 2 seekers, again, missle tips modified Dirge: custom wings made all from the stock figure, cut off tail pieces to form front wings, cut off rear wing fins, flipped them and epoxied them to reverse sides. He's my favorite of all 6, the blue and yellow turned out exactly as I wanted it to. Ramjet: removed paint apps to give a more plain/g1 feel. Replaced clear canopy with a yellow one from a donor starscream Thrust: uses modified original G1 thrust wings attached to a starscream body. The wingspread is a *little* wide, but I feel that it gives his robot mode a more ominous look. None have insignias purposely, and I do not plan to add them. When I took pictures of the plane modes of the second seeker set (Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet), I omitted the missles since I think their alt modes look better without them. Other notes: I used tamiya acrylics and testors acrylics all brushed on. I don't even know how long it took for all of these guys, but building Dirge and Thrust took the longest and were the most painful!! I'm still touching up paint on bits here and there each time they are transformed. I find that after about 3 or 4 coats, the areas stop chipping/rubbing off and become glazed/fused to the plastic parts in question. Any questions or comments welcome. Thanks for looking!