Minor/Repaint: Complete ROTF Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Bumblebee92, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Alright this is my custom rotf wheeljack.He was made out of the rotf sideswipe mold because it did remind me of him.I wanted him to look rusty so i painted him with many coats of silver and some g1 colors of green and red not the most g1 accurate but a good update to the classic g1 character.I also gave him universe prowl's cannon and animated ratchet's wrench.I hope you like this custom.

Bio
    At a nearby carshow one of the seekers who landed on earth before other autobots is in disguise.His name is Wheeljack he came here to stop the decepticons from harvesting the sun.After being woken up after thousands of years he is a little rusty but smart.Wheeljack has also met up with his good friend Ratchet.Optimus Prime now has him make weapons and other technology for the other autobots.Wheeljack is ready for the fight with his inventions at a high risk if the end up sucessful or with a BOOM!!!!!

Motto:"BOOM sorry"

Attached Files:

2. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Hey man, you need a better camera or something, because I can't really tell what I'm looking at :( . It sounds interesting, but that's all I can make of it.

3. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    nice lamp ^^

i think it's a good job, but i cant imagine it, cause the pics are too blurry, you focussed the lamp, not the toy, use paper behind the toy, focus it and then take the photo

4. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

thank you both ill try to take better pics later today