Complete Monsters

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Moonlight1102, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

What villain in any film or television show have you perceived as the absolute most horrible person that has ever appeared onscreen?

My pick would be Captain Vidal from Pan's Labyrinth. God he was evil.

2. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

There are far too many contenders for that title. Heck, TvTropes has full sections on complete monsters.

One example I would put up would be the Dark Knight's Joker.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The ones I consider complete monsters:

Megatron espicially the Cybertron, BM and Prime versions.

The Joker (Specifically TDK, Batman Beyond, Arkham Series and Killing Joke versions)

Emperor Palpatine

Fire Lord Ozai

Frieza

Cell

LotSo Hugging Bear

Ghetsis from Pokemon Black and White.

4. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

I agree on TDK Joker, but have no idea on the other. I'd also say King Oozai from the Last Airbender slowly elavated from Magnificent Bastard to Complete Monster as the series went on. But I agree, that Joker was a monster.

Edit: I agree with most of your list too Autovolt and am some what ashamed I forgot Ghetsis. For those who don't touch Pokemon because it is too "childish", I'll give you the story. Ghetsis leads team Plasma who say they're activists who believe Pokemon are slaves and must be freed. Towards the end, he admits it was all lies and he just did it to make people weaker than him so he could easily conquer them. That's manipulative but not monster status, right? Except, he also abused and beaten what many to believe to be his own son until he was a helpless man child just so he could manipulate him.