Complete MIB Prime for sale

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Hybrid Prime, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

2. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

Good luck on the sale. One question though, you got Prime under the Voltron category same as your other auction. May not be found by all the TF collectors there.

3. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

that is weird I guess I'll have redo it

4. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Got it fixed I could use some more bidders though.So far I'm about a 1/3 of the way to my vet bill estimate.

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    That looks to be in really nice condition dude. Good luck with the sale, hope your kitteh is alright :) 

6. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Yeah,it is pretty nice.It is one of the ones from my personal collection.I hate to part with it but you know how it goes.Almost over for those interested.

7. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I couldn't help but notice you have feedback from hi-collectible, formerly yc-collection. Are any of the parts with Prime from that seller?

8. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

No,I bought a dead end and wildrider gun off him only to find out when I got them and compared them with the figures the colors were not correct.Indicating repro parts.I never bought anything off him again.I've noticed in most of your posts you are the biggest sceptic on here.I know you are a smart guy I've traded with you back in 06.before I joined the boards.Now why would I buy prime parts on Jul-14-07 00:29 when I did not get the prime untill Aug-25-08 20:40 ? It does have a repro box though but no repro parts.I would of stated in the auction.

9. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I didn't intend to sound as if I were implying anything regarding your auction. I have little doubt you would disclose such details of inauthentic parts, as with the box, if you are aware. As with most customers of his, they are getting duped and may not realize for a while, if at all, that their rare or hard to find parts are new reproductions.

Regarding my outspoken leeriness of hi-collectible, I'm very anti-lying-douchebag, and that guy is king.

10. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

No man no problem,I never thought you were implying just wanted to make it clear for anyone looking and really tired having a very rough week.Yeah I was pretty stoked when I bought those 2 guns and they were repros.I could of got vintage ones for the same price.I would of rather bought the whole bot just to get the gun instead of buying repros.I left dude positive feedback and everything.When I pulled my Menasor apart to display him as smaller bots and saw they did not match or fit in the holes I was raging mad.I agree with you 100%