Complaining about spoilers and complaining about people complaining about spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by transformervic1, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    enough fucking said! dont put in titles or in ANY THREAD. it gets people pissed.

2. citoria

citoria Lord Dragon Master

At this point if you really dont want to be spoiled it is best to move away from the movie forum. We're so far past theories and speculations, that even if one was made someone can disprove it.

3. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    When you are a part of the largest Transformers community on the internet, and all the spoilers imaginable have been released about a TRANSFORMERS movie that's not out yet, people are going to talk. I don't know what else to tell you because you're going to see spoiler information now and up until the movie is out. It's a given.

4. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

I love to talk in movie forum because it's my favorite TF universe, but I don't like spoilers either and it's becoming really difficult for me to post a thread in a forum without that (SPOILER) in the title. :( 

5. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you put a spoiler in the title, or fail to mark a spoilers-ok thread with "Spoiler," you should be fed to Cerberus.

Otherwise, what's the big deal? Avoid the marked threads.

But seriously, I'd be fine with perma-banning anyone who knowingly inflicts spoilers on people who are avoiding them. Talk about bad form.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I one hundred percent agree. I'm tired of things getting spoiled in titles. Put it in the thread with spoiler tags!

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  8. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Wow, nice title. Here's an idea, hows about you steer clear of the movie section at this point? Seriously, with all of this new info being released, people are going to talk no matter what.

9. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Movie threads are bound to get into spoiler territory if you are in the movie section of the boards and taking part in active conversation it will be pretty hard to avoid.

If you come across a situation where there is a spoiler in the title, then feel free to use the "report post" feature and it will be handled accordingly. Or if you come across a thread where there are spoilers within but not clearly marked with spoiler tags (i.e. you have to highlight it to read) or there is no definitive SPOILER marking on the thread title, then feel free to bring it to the attention of a staff member.

If you want to view the news without the chance of stumbling across movie spoilers we have link that will give you news without the movie categories included: Transformer World 2005 - Transformers News - No Movie Stories

10. chojin998

chojin998 Well-Known Member

What's up with the mass hysteria against spoilers? Geez..

What's up with the mass hysteria against spoilers? Geez..
    ..really forums in the last few years really turned into some sort of kindergarten with tons of adults acting like little crying babies whining all the time against spoilers.. and all the spoilers tags nonsense and warnings..
    Soon this hysteria will turn in people asking whoever posts a spoiler to be killed and FBI,NSA,CIA will be sent to execute order immediately tracking down "the offender".
    Really. It's getting out of control.
    Also, does anyone ever realize that it's studios, production companies, directors, producers that release actual product info before release, so called spoilers,uh? They then tell "it happened by mistake", "it was an inside leak" and so on and on... That is just marketing babbling.
    The mass hysteria is just clear nonsense.

11. thecollector

thecollector Fluffernutter Admirer

Well people hate getting stuff spoiled for them, personally i dont care because i'd want to see what happens myself. The posters of spoiler should always warn about the spoilers but on the other side, the people who dont want to be spoiled should probably avoid the movie forum until they have seen the movie, just to be safe.

12. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    *facepalm*

13. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    What's up with the constant threads being started talking about spoilers?
    Look at any of the ones recently locked for the answers.

14. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

agreed. I want to know where they got this info, did they do a fan-boy break into bay's headquarters, and steal the outline plot.

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Because some people want to be surprised when they go see it. I don't mind spoilers, unless they're right there in the titles. (even if I avoid the movie forum I still see spoilers on the index) Even if I am fine with it, I know a lot of people are trying to not be spoiled at all, and meanwhile we've got Shockwave's name in title threads and the like.

16. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There, threads merged and I gave it a nice descriptive title as well.

Please stop making new threads complaining about either side of the spoiler argument.

If you have any problems about anything specific please use the "report post" feature, the button looks like the attached image.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

17. axl6533

axl6533 Anarchy Is Your Freedom

Spoilers in thread titles: QUIT IT.

ok i dont know what everyone is talking about sentinel prime betraying the autobots i just want to know were is this coming from anyways but one thing if he does betray the autobots il be pissed

18. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Could you please change the title of this thread.I'm sure there are people here who don't want to see this.Also,it's been discussed in other threads.

19. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Here we go again. I'm getting really sick and tired of the spoilers in the title.

20. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    maybe we should start hiding the titles of the threads of the movie section on the main page. people don't seem to understand how spoilers work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.