Fan Art: Commissions and Character Design by SSJMihoshi

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by SSJMihoshi, May 10, 2010.

1. SSJMihoshi

SSJMihoshi New Member

May 10, 2010

I am new to these boards but a long-time Transformers fan. I love the challenge of designing characters; the wierder the better! I put an emphasis on quality, so even though I may take a bit longer than others, I won't rest until I feel I have done your piece justice!

I am currently offering digital commissions and chracter design service at reasonable prices. I can do anything from quick sketches, portraiture, and coloring to comics and web graphics, all in high-quality PNG.

Please check out my DeviantArt gallery here: SSJMihoshi on deviantART
    And if you are interested my prices can be found here: deviantART: SSJMihoshi's Journal: Commission Journal
    If you would like something not listed there, just ask! Negotiating is always an option.

Oh, and one more thing: I am currently running a special on $5 sketchcards. They will be B&W traditional ink drawings on bristol, mailed directly to you!
    Sketchcards-TFs by *SSJMihoshi on deviantART
    The examples are also for sale, at the same price.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!
  2. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Your work is sick, I took some time to check your stuff out! I'm just posting here for future reference, I might need your tremendous skills sometime!! I have a few ideas brewing so look out!!

Cheers and keep up the good work! :D